39.

There's some spice in this one Enjoy!
__________

"This one or this one?" Gabi asks holding up two similar shirts. I tilt my head and look between the two shirts "why not both?" I ask. "Do I need both though?" She asks. "Yes" I answer. She nods and adds them to her basket then we move over to the jeans.

I've lost a bit of weight so I need to get new Jean's. Before leaving leon handed me his card then took mine away because he knew I wouldn't use his. "So did leon also take your card away?" Gabi asks holding Oscar's card. "He did" I answer shaking my head. "Just let him spoil you" she says. "I have no choice" I reply looking through the Jean's.

Jules comes over with her basket full. "I think I'm good to go" she says looking at it. "Yeah I just need to grab a belt or two" I reply wondering towards them.

We finish up at this store before going to a shoe store. "I only want boots" I say going in. "Yeah ok" jules says. I look around and find a couple cute pairs of boots then decide on one pair the buy it.

As I'm waiting for the girls to finish up my phone starts ringing. Leon.

I answer it and it sounds like he's in the locker room. "Hey babe, are you almost done?" He asks. "Yeah I think so, just waiting for the girls to finish shoe shopping" I answer. "Oh good, maybe you can give me a fashion show when we get home" he says.

The butterflies in my stomach erupting. "Maybe I will" I reply quietly. "Looking forward to that" he flirts back. "Are you really flirting with my sister over the phone when you're next to me?" I hear zach from beside him.

Leon chuckles "sorry" he replies. "Yeah sure you are" zach says. "I'll see you at home, I love you" leon says. "I love you too" I reply before we hang up. Melissa stands next to me "you're so cute" she gushes.

"He's my person" I reply smiling. We talk until the rest of them are done and then we start leaving the mall. Then I notice and jersey store. I have to. "One last store" I tell them.

While looking around I spot the hockey fights cancer Jersey so I grab a hyman and and a draisaitl one. "Don't you have like 7 or 8 jerseys?" Jules asks. "Yeah and?" I ask. "Fair enough" she says. They also have the pride jerseys so I get them to put draisaitl on the back of one.

As the guy is ringing them up I feel a hand on my waist. That better be leon. I turn my head around and thankfully it is leon. "Holy crap" the guy says looking at leon. "More Jerseys babe?" Leon asks looking at me. "Shhhh I'm starting a collection" I answer.

He chuckles "it's cute" he says. "Uh 700, how are you paying?" the guy asks. "Credit" I answer holding Leon's card. The guy puts them all in a bag and puts the recept in the bag then hands it over. "Thank you have a good day" I say before leaving.

Leon pulls me in for a hug and I hug him tightly "I missed you" I whisper. "I missed you too" he whispers back leaving a kiss on my forehead.

The girls split off from us and leon opens the passenger door for me then pecks my lips once I'm seated. He grabs my hand while he's driving and I sing along to the song playing on the radio.

_____

"Wait, turn around" leon says sitting on the bed. I turn around "is there something wrong?" I ask. "Nope I wanted to look at your ass again" he answers. I shake my head turning around "perv" I joke.

He chuckles and pulls me closer by the waist "I like your brain more than I like your body" he says. My face heats up "that is so sweet" I reply flustered. He smiles "you make me feel like a better man" he tells me. "Awe leon" I whisper pouting.

I lean down and kiss him gently "I love you" I whisper. He pulls me down and now I'm hovering above him with his legs between mine "I love you more" he whispers back. "Oh really?" I ask.

We meet each other in the middle and start kissing then he flips us over. "Yeah I do" he says with a smirk. "Prove it then" I reply smirking. "Will do" he says then starts kissing my neck then down my body.

Eventually he's between my legs kissing each thigh then licking up and down. The breath hitches in the back of my throat and I let out a slight moan. Seconds later he inserts a finger and my back arches "f-fuck" I moan out.

Another one is added a minute later and he continues to thrust his fingers in and out until he pulls them out and they're dripping. "Damn" he whispers. "Hurry up" I tell him. He chuckles and moves up my body "eager are we?" He asks. "Yeah" I answer.

Just a few seconds later he thrusts up inside me and my leg goes around his waist pulling him closer. "H-harder" I moan out. He nods and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck then he starts going harder.

Forty-five minutes later we're showering and then getting ready for the group dinner date. There's no game tonight so we don't have to worry about how long we take eating.

When we get to the restaurant everyones already sitting and eating bread. Jules looks at me then smirks "have fun?" She asks quietly. "What?" I question. "You've got a hickey on your neck" she whispers.

I look over at leon and glare at him while he's talking to connor. "That fucker" I whipser attempting to look at it. "Hey I've got some too" she says waving it off. "Now people know we get freaky" I groan in embarrassment.

She changes the topic and we start talking about hockey then converse with some others through out the dinner. Then while we're eating leon leans closer to me "you having fun?" He asks. "Yeah" I answer.

The two of us start talking and then once we're all done eating we split the bill then split off from each other. Leon opening the door for me when we get to the car. He kisses my forehead before going around to his side.

On the drive home he occasionally leaves a kiss on the back of my hand and I quietly sing along to the songs on the radio.

After getting home we let bowie outside and then change into our pajamas before settling on the couch for the rest of the night.

____________________________________

Hope ya enjoyed

Vote
Comment
Follow me