20.

Enjoy! Oh and share your thoughts, is there enough spice or do you want more?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few days since the night we both had games. The Oilers unfortunately lost but leon still came to watch the rear of my game. Which we won.

He was down when I met with him so I convinced him to get ice cream then we went to my place and watched a movie with jules and jesse.

Tonight leon and I are going on a pre-game date. Instead of wearing what I wear on the date to the game I'm changing in the car after. Mostly Leon's idea.

While I'm standing in my closet he stands behind me and wraps an arm around my waist. "What dress should I wear?" I ask holding two. "That one" he says point to a long black dress that has a leg slit. "I like how your boobs look in it" he adds whispering in my ear.

I lean back looking at him "yeah? Maybe I'll let you take it off later" I reply smirking. "I'll promise to properly take it off so you can wear it again" he says. I giggle and kiss his cheek "sounds like a deal babe" I agree. He smiles and kisses my cheek then down to my neck "do we have time?" He asks.

"Yeah" I answer. I already have my hair and makeup done. "Just don't fuck up my hair" I tell him. He groans "no hair pulling? That's no fun" he complains. I roll my eyes "later" I joke. "Oh?" He asks smirking.

We make out for a little bit before he slips a condom on then thrusts inside of me. My back leans against his chest and his arms around my body "f-fuck" I moan out. "Cum baby" he groans out.

This goes on for half an hour before we quickly finish getting ready for our date. I take a couple mirror selfies then leon stands behind me stuffing his face in the crook of my neck "that's going on Instagram you look adorable" I tell him.

He chuckles and leaves a kiss on my neck "fine by me baby" he whispers. I put my phone in my purse and lean up to kiss him "could kiss you all day" I whisper. He smiles happily "I could kiss you all day" he whispers back then kisses the tip of my nose.

After fixing his tie we leave my place and he carries my bag of clothes not letting me carry anything but my purse. "Get yo fine ass in there" he says opening the door. My face heats up and I get in "kiss me pleaseee" I whine looking up at him.

"How could I forget?" He asks leaning in and kissing me gently. I smile "thank you" I whisper. He smiles and closes the door.

The drive to the restaurant is a comfortable silence with some singing sprinkled in there. "Ma' lady" leon says opening the passenger side door. "Chivalry isnt dead" I joke getting out. He closes the door after making sure the dress is out as well "i only do this for you" he says.

I peck his cheek "thank you baby" I whisper. He pulls me close and kisses the top of my head "of course my love" he whispers back.

After getting seated and looking through the menu we agree on sharing a few appetizers and a couple different entrees. "So tonight, how do you think it'll go?" I ask him while we're eating. "It's ottawa we've beaten them before so it should be fine" he answers.

That sounds about right. "Do you wanna make a deal?" I ask. "Another one?" He asks. I nod smirking "yup" I answer. "Ok, what it is?" He asks. "If you get a hat trick I'll cook breakfast for you.... naked" I whisper the last part.