14.

Heres some more spice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple weeks since we went on the double date, practice the next day was great and so were the following games. I'm proud of both of our teams, the guys won each game and my team did too.

More of the guys have been attending my games and the regular fans that attend have started to notice but don't really care, they pay more attention to us playing than they do to half of the oilers roster being in the stands with their girlfriends or wives and kids.

Nothing prepared me for this but I'm in for the long haul. Today is an earlier game and we're all planning on going to the club after no matter what the out come of the game is.

This morning i woke up drowning in Leon's blankets, yesterday was a free day so we spent it together since it had been a week. It's now 10am and we're getting ready for the game.

Right now Gabi, melissa, nessa, richelle, jules and I are getting ready in Leon's guest bedroom while Leon's having his pre-game nap. "So how are you two doing? You've been together a month now right?" Richelle asks.

"We're amazing, he's amazing" I answer smiling brightly. "Hows the sex?" Jules asks once again. My face heats up turning blood red "amazing" I answer. "Holy crap your hairs as red and gabis hair" melissa jokes. The five of them laugh and I cover my face before going back to doing my makeup.

I'm not doing oilers colours like I usually would since we're going out after but I add a temporary tattoo on my cheek. We take a bunch of group selfies and sit on our phones for a bit. I even post on my story.

Supporting my bro and my man🧡💙
@/zachhyman, @/drat_29

The alarm that I had set for leon goes off so I sneak over to his room and he's sleeping peacefully. He looks so adorable, I kneel down beside his head and kiss his nose gently. His eyelids move and a few seconds later his eyes open and he smiles sleepily "hi baby" he whispers.

I smile "its time to get ready for the game" I tell him. He nods "okay, you look cute" he replies. I giggle and peck his lips "you do too" I respond. Leon gets up and starts changing into his suit for the game, I had it hanging up for him ready.

We all go downstairs and have a quick lunch before leaving for the arena. The girls car pooling in jules' car and I go with leon.

The ride there leon and i jam out to music to keep the good vibes going. I take a sneaky video of us singing and send it to the girls then think about posting it on my close friends story.

Besties chat

Jules: that's so cute!

Gabi: goals

Nessa: not surprised you got him singing taylor

Melissa: is that love story???

I cover my mouth giggle and leon looks at me while we're at a red light. "You good?" He asks. I nod "yeahhh I just like singing and being weird with you" I answer. He smiles and kisses the back of my hand, I lean over the middle and kiss his cheek.

After getting to the arena and sharing a few kisses we seperate and I go to the WAGS suite with the others. "That video of leon was funny" jules says when I sit down. "What video?" Lauren asks sitting behind us. I pull my phone out and show her and the others.