25.

I know I'm insane for doing this many chapters in a day but I'm making up for yesterday lol enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last chapter:

I sigh "I'm single just trying to live my life" I reply walking back over to the booth. For the rest of the night i don't see leon and I get drunker than I should have because right as I'm about to fall asleep I text leon.

To leon: I still love you

The following morning

Fuck.

After waking up with a massive hangover I check my phone and see a text from leon. Oh God.

Leon: I know
Leon: I still love you too

I should really have my phone taken away from me when I'm drunk. I sigh and go into my bathroom taking a quick shower then getting ready for practice.

"You good?" Jules asks popping her head into my bath room. "Hungover" I answer. She shakes her head "of course you are, jesse and i made breakfast and coffee is ready" she says.

Now that's a friend. "Thank you" I reply. She nods and leaves letting me finish doing my morning routine.

Today is one month since we broke up, I haven't cried all week but right now I'm trying not to. It's been a rough month without him and I'm really missing him.

Kind of hoping he's there today but I'm not even sure what I'd say to him.

After putting my hair in a messy bun I change into leggings and a random shirt from my floor I go into the kitchen where jules and Jesse are. "Yknow that's Leon's shirt" jules points out when I've sat down.

Oh. I look down at it and she's right it is Leon's shirt. "Oh" I whisper. "You know he was pissed the rest of the night" Jesse tells me. I shrug "oh well" I reply starting to eat the breakfast they made.

Jules shakes her head at me "you're weird" she says. "I know" I reply popping a grape into my mouth. They both shake their heads at me but move onto something else.

I realize the first bouquet of flowers is dead so I throw them out and clean out the vase. The others remaining alive, right as we're getting our things to go the buzzer goes off. "Delivery for scarlett" the driver says. I let him up and a few minutes later another bouquet of flowers is delivered.

This time it's a mixture of orange and blue Rose's. Oh of course he'd pick out oilers colours. Another reason I love him. I'll definitely never stop which is so hard to process through my mind.

After putting them in a vase i find the note. Each of the bouquets have come with a short note, each being adorable.

No matter what you're still my superstar and I'm still your all star, L

"That's adorable" jules says reading it. I put it with the others and then grab my bag "let's go" i tell them. They follow behind me and we go down to the car then jesse drives us over to the arena.

As we're getting there the macewans mens team are bringing their equipment to their bus. Guess they're gonna be gone awhile. The rest of the girls are in the locker room when we get there then practice starts.