40.

Share your thoughts and enjoy
__________________

Leon's point of view

I sit watching scarlett play her last pre-season game. So far it seems like her ankle isn't bothering her and she's doing pretty well. "You've got this scar!" Zach shouts sitting beside me. "She's on a roll already tonight" I say watching her handle the puck.

He nods "true" he says. "Go auntie!" Theo shouts as she gets her third of the night. "That's my girl!" I shout. The other fans around us looking over at us, they should be use to us making noise at her games.

She gets back to the bench and sits down then looks over at me. I blow her a kiss and she catches it then rests her hand on her heart. "I notice you do that too, is that like a superstition?" Zach asks. I shrug "we just started doing it after we got together" I answer.

"I'm glad you're making her happy" he tells me. "well I'm glad you didn't kick my ass" I reply jokingly. "Just don't hurt her and I won't" he says. "I do plan on spending the rest of my life with her" I tell him while watching the game.

The second period comes to an end and it's 5-2. The new players each got a goal between each of scarletts. During the intermission theo comes over and sits on the other side of me. "Are you my uncle?" He asks. "Theo" alannah starts. "It's ok" I tell her before looking at theo. "One day I'll be your uncle" I tell him.

We talk during the intermission and he's excited at the thought of scarlett and I getting married. He'll definitely be apart of the wedding party somehow.

Family is important to the both of us and I can not wait for her to meet mine. I know they're going to love her as much as I love her.

Zach moves theo over to the other side of him "so you're serious about my sister?" He asks. "Yes I am" I answer. "How serious?" He asks. I think for a couple seconds "I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else" I answer simply. "Good" he says.

Seconds later the last period of the game starts and it goes by fast they end up winning 7-3.

Scarlett's point of view

After winning the game we celebrate on the ice then go back to the locker room. "Amazing game tonight ladies! See you bright and early for practice" coach says before leaving the locker room.

I quickly change back into the dress pants, dress shirt and long jacket then leave the locker room. "Wanna carpool to practice tomorrow?" Jules asks following me. "I think Leon's got practice too so he'll just drive me" I answer.