10.

Officially in double digits!
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabi hands me my glass of wine before sitting back down on the couch and I go back to watching the game. They're in Vegas tonight and it's they're last game of the road trip which means leon will be back in edmonton in the morning. "Come on leon" I whisper watching him.

It's currently tied 2-2 with 10 minutes left in the second period. Leon got the opening goal and got the assist with the second goal. He's already gotten more points this month than he did last month. I'm proud of him.

The guys switch lines and leon goes back on the bench, the camera shows him taking sips of water. God he looks good in his hockey gear. "Look at her she's blushing" jules points out. "Stooop no I'm not! I'm just admiring my man" I reply.

Before the game started leon sent me a group selfie of the guys and him then a seperate selfie of him. Him being away has made my feelings grow more. Might throw away the rules. Just for leon.

Right as I focus back on the game leon scores off a break away. "That's hot" I blurt out. When it plays the replay I take video and cheer. "Go leon!"

I then caption it: watching my man @/drat_29. Miss u babe

My thumb hits post and I put it away then pay attention for the rest of the second period. Intermission comes up and they do a hallway interview with leon.

"So leon you have 3 points in the game so far, how are you feeling?" Gene asks him. "Fuckin amazing" he answers with a bright smile. "This is the last game on the road before you're back in Edmonton what are you most looking forward to back home?" Gene asks him.

Leon smiles "my girl and my dog" he answers. "AWWWW" the girls gush. My face heats up and I cover my face "fuck hes so sweet" I squeal. "That sounds nice leon, have a great third period" gene says before they go to something else until the third period starts.

I grab my phone and text leon. He won't see it until the games over but it'll be nice for him to look at when he is able to.

To leon: you're kicking butt
To leon: can't wait to see you

The second intermission comes to an end faster than expected and the third period begins. I sit back watching as skinner saves another shot and they switch lines, leon being with evander kane and kailer Yamamoto.

I sit on the edge of my seat as they skate up and leon scores. "Saw that coming" melissa says. "Same" gabi and jules say at the same time. "Not even surprised anymore" I add.

Just a minute later connor comes on and scores making it 4-2. "The duo may be on different lines but that just shows how good they are" nessa says pointing at the TV.  "Yup" I say smirking and sitting back.

With 5 minutes left of the game its 6-3.
Nuge got number 5 and my brother got number 6.

The minutes start ticking down and at one minute vegas pulls their goalie. "Why would they do that? Are they dumb?" Melissa asks slightly annoyed. She likes vegas as well so watching this is somewhat painful for her.

Right at 29 seconds left leon gets it in the net from half way up the ice, theres a ton of oilers fans in vegas and they all start throwing their hats on the ice.