18.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe" leon whispers quietly waking me up. "Mmmm what?" I question slowly opening my eyes. "Its christmas" he answers. "Yay" I reply smiling and hugging him tightly.

He rests his forehead against mine "our first christmas together" he whispers resting his hand on the side of my face and his thumb rubbing circles on my cheek. "First of many, right?" I ask. He nods and pecks my lips "many" he confirms.

We cuddle in bed for a little bit before going downstairs. "Bowie! Wanna go outside?" I ask. He starts jumping and running around as I walk to the back door to let him outside.

Holy crap it's cold.

-25°c and snowing

Gross but fucking beautiful

I feel arms wrap around my waist and lips rest against my neck. "You're so warm" leon whispers. "I'm a heater" I reply jokingly. "My little heater" he says kissing my cheek. I giggle and turn around in his arms "is that my nickname now?" I ask. He shakes his head "definitely not" he answers.

"Good" I reply. A minute later I let Bowie in and he shakes all the snow off then sits for treats. Leon does some tricks with him then starts making breakfast and I start the coffee.

While its brewing I stand behind leon and hug him. "Is it me or does this pancake look like a heart" he says. I look at and nod "it does" I reply looking up at him.

He smiles leaning down and kissing me "its yours" he whispers between kisses. "Mmm thank you baby" I whisper. He kisses the tip of my nose and smiles "of course my love" he whispers back.

Breakfast is spent with me sitting on the counter and us eating in the kitchen while talking. "So where do you see this going?" Leon asks. "I see us growing old and going to our kids and grandkids games together" I answer. "Yeah?" He asks.

I nod smiling "yeah, many draisaitl generations in the Nhl sounds good to me" I answer smiling. He smiles "sounds good to me too" he replies.

After finishing the pancakes and bacon we clean the kitchen together then cuddle up on the couch putting on a christmas movie. "Wait, you don't have a christmas tree up" I say looking around. "There's one in the basement if you want to set it up" he tells me.

He goes downstairs and comes back up with 2 big bins. "One has the tree the other has decorations" he says. I nod excitedly and start setting it up by the big window while leon puts on christmas music.

While I'm setting it up I notice leon take a few photos of me. We're wearing matching Christmas pajamas and my hairs in a french braid. "Can you spread the top ones? You're taller than me" I ask him. He chuckles and puts his phone down then spreads the branches.

The tree is perfectly set up and we take a few photos of it for Instagram then with a timer we take photos in front of it with Bowie. It was Leon's idea. He's so cute.

Leon's alarm goes off and he smiles "you ready for the family skate?" He asks. "Hell yeah let's go" I answer. He takes me to my place to grab my skates, jules and jesse are getting ready to leave as I'm getting there.

"Want us to come to Leon's after the skate? Help with getting dinner ready" she asks. "Sure that would be nice" I answer. I walk down with them then get back into Leon's car. "Let's gooo" I cheer.