34.

I'm beyond exhausted but am determined to write lol enjoy!
_______________

I slowly open my eyes and look down seeing Leon's arm around my waist. Good I can make him breakfast this morning.

Today is the start of the summer, tomorrow is the Oilers parade so today is a free day. I attempt to get out of bed but leon pulls me closer "don't go" he whispers sleepily. "I need to pee, just go back to sleep" I lie.

He groans and lifts his arm "fine" he grunts out. I giggle and kiss his forehead "sleep in for once" I tell him. "Mmm ok" he replies before drifting back to sleep.

Quietly I leave my room and go into the kitchen, nobodies awake so I sneak around the kitchen and start making a big breakfast starting with coffee and bacon.

My music plays loudly but not loud enough to wake them up. After finishing the bacon I put it all on a plate then in the oven to keep warm. Then I start making pancakes.

While I'm pouring the batter i feel an arm slither around my waist and lips on the side of my head "it smells good" leon whispers. "You're suppose to be sleeping in" I reply pouting. "I missed your presence" he replies leaving kissing on my neck.

"That's sweet" I whisper leaning back and kissing his cheek. He smiles and rubs my waist gently "thank you for making breakfast" he says looking between me and the pan. "It's my turn to make breakfast" I tell him.

He smiles and pecks my lips "I'm so lucky" he whispers resting his head against mine. "Awe well isn't this adorable" jules says coming out of her room. My face heats up and I look back at the pan flipping the pancake.

Jesse follows her out and they sit at the island. Leon pours them all some coffee and then he leans against the counter looking at me. "So what are we doing today?" He asks. "Mmmm mini golf?" I suggest. "Fun! I'm in" jules says excitedly.

Leon smiles "sure! We can invite some of the others and make it a group thing" he suggests. "I'll text the girls" jules says picking up her phone.

Girls chat

Jules: mini golf with our boys if anyone is down

Melissa: yams said yes

Gabi: Oscars down

"Yay let's finish breakfast then we can go" I tell them. "Great I'll go change while you finish flipping pancakes" jules says going back to her room, jesse following behind.

Leon helps me finish making breakfast then quickly changes in shorts and one of his shirts I stole.

While they're eating I quickly change into Jean's shorts and one of my oversized shirts, I tuck the front in a little but leave the rest out. After making sure theres no stains or anything that shouldn't be showing I go back out and have a couple pancakes and a few strips of bacon.

The girls and their boyfriends meet us at monster mini golf and we spend a few hours there just spending time together before we all do our own thing for the summer.

Around 5 we're back at the apartment and I'm packing an overnight bag for Leon's. "2 days until we're in toronto" leon says laying on my bed. "I'm excited" I reply looking at him. "You're not nervous for me to meet your family?" He asks.