32.

Enjoy
___________

2 weeks later

"Come on" I yell at the tv. "Chill they're still winning" jules says sitting beside me. "They HAVE to win this game so they don't go to game 7" I reply stressed.

They're leading the conference final 3 games to 2. Unfortunately game 6 is in Denver so we won't be able to celebrate with them if they do win tonight.

She shakes her head "you realise there's another period?" Gabi asks. I sigh and sit back "I know" I reply grabbing my white claw. The girls are here tonight for the game and the guys aren't flying home til tomorrow so we're meeting them at the arena.

Leon gets the puck from the other team and the guys follow him up and he scores. 5-2. "That's my man" I cheer excitedly. The girls shake their heads and the guys celebrate quickly before continuing on with the game.

Just a few minutes later Colorado scores making it 5-3. That's okay. The second period ends a few minutes later and i sigh sitting back and grabbing my phone.

I know he probably won't look until later but I still text him something supportive.

To leon: you're doing so well
To leon: proud of you baby

A couple of the girls go over to the kitchen to get some drinks and now it's just jules and I in the living room. "So my periods late" jules says sitting back. "Seriously?" I ask looking at her. She nods and looks at me worried "yeah I'm scared" she says. "Just take a couple tests then figure it out" I tell her.

She nods and sips on her water "right I should do that" she says. "Does Jesse know?" I ask. She shakes her head "I don't want him distracted from playing" she answers. "You need to tell him" I reply.

"If they win tonight I will" she says. "No either way tell him he deserves to know" I tell her. "Who deserves to know what?" Gabi asks sitting beside us. "Yeah who?" Melissa asks. She tells them what's going on and they shake their heads "I'll just drink more for you" melissa says patting her shoulder.

We all laugh and then the others come back and the game starts back up a few minutes later. I sit up and stare at the puck moving and I pay attention to who has it.

Right before Colorado attempts to take the puck from connor he passes is smoothly to leon and he shoots it as hard as he can into the back of the net. "Let's go!!!" I yell excitedly.

6-3

The game continues and colorado gets another goal but the Oilers get 2 more after. The minutes tick down and then the seconds. It's 8-5 with 30 seconds left.

Most of Colorado's fans leaving the building, they show Roger's place. They're hosting a watch party and it's completely packed inside and outside in the plaza.

I prefer being home sometimes and because my ankle is almost healed I don't want to mess it up by accident. The air cast was taken off a couple days ago so it's just wrapped up for at least 2 more weeks.

Before I even realise it my phones ringing and Leon's on the tv with his phone to his ear.

Leon