49.

Enjoy this filler
_____________

The following day in Paris we went to see the eiffle tower again during the day time and we got a few great group pics of us. We had a lot of fun and made a lot of great memories.

We've been back for a week now and we've both had a game and a couple practices.  We both won our games and celebrated with our teams after both of them.

Currently leon's driving us over to the arena, we both have practice before his game tonight. Instead of making breakfast we went through the tim hortons drive thru and we're eating on our way there.

"promise me you won't fight anyone tonight" I say look over at him. He chuckles "why?" He asks. "Did you forget you're playing toronto?" I ask with raised eyebrows. "Oh, right" he says. "I promise not to fight mitch or anyone else on the roster" he adds before kissing the back of my hand.

I smile and lean over the middle kissing his cheek "thank you" I whisper. "That doesn't mean I won't talk shit" he says glancing at me. "Go ahead they need humbling" I joke. He chuckles "gosh i love you" he says looking at me. "I love you too" I reply.

A few minutes later we're getting to the arena, he drops me off at the downtown community rink doors and we share a few kisses before I get out. Jules, gabi, melissa, nessa and harper outside already waiting for me.

We go inside and straight to the locker room to get changed. "So hows being engaged so far?" Melissa asks. "Great" I answer with a bright smile. "Last night we talked about how long our engagement could be if we do have a baby after this season" I add. "Yeah? Jesse and I set a date" jules says.

I gasp "yeah? When?" I ask. They had been struggling as to when they want to have their wedding, it was between this coming summer and next summer. "July 14th, of this year" she answers. "Really? That's so soon" Harper asks.

She shrugs "we love each other so why not" she answers. "True! If I am pregnant before we're married we might just go to the court house" I reply. "What? No big wedding?" Gabi asks. "After the baby" I answer. "Smart" she says. We start changing for practice and once we're done we meet our coaches out on the ice.

Practice goes by so fast and now I'm with gabi, melissa and jules waiting for the guys outside their locker room. "Hey ladies" jay says coming out. "Hey jay" I reply. "How was your practice?" He asks. "Great! Think we're gonna win tomorrow" I answer.

He nods "that's awesome, maybe I'll come" he says. "Yeah? The guys and their wives like to come so you're welcome to come too" I reply. "Yeah I'll definitely be there, see you" he says walking away.

A few minutes later the guys come walking out, leon drapes his arm over my shoulder as we start walking. "How was practice?" We ask at the same time. I giggle "you go first" I tell him. "It was good, the new guys seem to be improving a lot" he answers. "Oh same!" I reply.

We get to the car and then on our way home we stop and get something quick for lunch then get home to bowie and darla laying on the couch together.

They come running over to us when they notice that we're home. "Wanna go outside?" I ask in a baby voice. I let them outside and leon goes upstairs and comes back down in sweat pants. No shirt and no complaints from me.

"Go get comfy and I'll find a movie until we have to leave for the game" he says resting his hand on my back. "Ok" I whisper leaning up and kissing his lips softly.