13.

If smut makes you uncomfy you may want to skip a small part of this chapter but if you do well enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for coming to cheer me up" leon says while driving to dairy queen. "Well I know you needed it" I reply resting my head against the head rest. He smiles lifting our hands and kissing the back of mine "I appreciate it" he adds. I lean over and kiss his cheek "anytime" I whisper.

We get to dairy queen and like always he goes through the drive thru. "One medium oreo blizzard and one medium reese's royal blizzard please" he says ordering our usual blizzards. "14.99 at the window" the guy says over the speaker.

Since there's nobody in line he pulls up to the window and the guys eyes widen "holy crap you're leon draisaitl" he says flabbergasted. Leon chuckles "sure am, want a pic or autograph?" Leon asks the guys. "Sure!" He replies.

The two of them take a selfie and leon signs his autograph on a piece of recept paper before we go to the next window to get our blizzards. "Heres yours" he says handing mine over. "Thanks baby" I reply before taking a spoonful of the yummy reese's blizzard.

While he's driving I'll occasionally spoon feed him some of his and while we aren't eating our ice cream we're singing along to whatever is playing on the radio.

_______

My head rests on Leon's shoulder as we're watching a movie, my legs laying ontop of his lap. "Can I have a kiss?" He whispers. I giggle and lift my head "don't even have to ask" I reply resting my forehead against his.

He smiles and leans in kissing me gently, I smile against his lips kissing back. The blood rushes to my cheeks. With our lips moving in sync I move onto his lap, my legs going on each side of his.

I pull away and rest my forehead against his while we try to catch our breath. "Wow" I whisper. He chuckles "hope it's a good wow" he says. I nod "I could kiss you forever" I reply. "Yeah?" He asks. I nod "yeah" I confirm.

Our lips go back together and next thing I know Leon's standing up, my legs go around his waist and he starts walking towards my room. He closes my door after we're in my room all while we're playing tonsil hockey.

My back hits my bed and Leon's hovering above me. "This ok?" He asks. "Its very ok" i answer. Next thing I know our clothes are flying off and he's kissing down my body while whispering sweet nothings.

"Mmm baby" I moan out. He looks up at me through his eyelashes and smirks "yes?" He asks. "Keep going" I whisper back. He kisses each thigh then back up my body kissing my lips last. "Do you want to?" He asks. I nod biting my lip and smiling "I do" I answer.

He nods "do you have any protection?" He asks. I nod "bathroom" I answer. He nods and stands up going over to the bathroom. Jules and I both have stashes in our bathrooms incase. He comes back in opening it and I sit up "come here" I say waving him over with my finger.

I scoot closer to the edge of the bed and eagerly pull down Leon's pants. "Woah slow" he says grasping my hand gently. I look up at him and he cups the side of my face "hurry up then" I reply. He smirks "ok get on your stomach" he instructs.

After listening to him we spend about an hour switching positions and sweat dripping from every crevice of our bodies. Leon lays down beside me and I rest my head on his chest as we're breathing heavily.