4.

Enjoy and share your thoughts and any suggestions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean you almost kissed?" She asks. "It means exactly what it means just drive home" I answer sitting back and looking out the window.

She drives us home and we carry our bags inside plopping them by the door for practice tomorrow morning. "I'm gonna order pizza, you want wings?" Jules asks. "That's a dumb question of course I want wings" I answer. "You're right" she says scrolling on her phone.

I go into my room and change into my Oilers sweats and a random hoodie from my floor then I plop in the corner of the couch. "Should be here in 20" she says sitting beside me.

My phone buzzes in my hand while I'm trying to find something for us to watch that isn't hockey highlights or hockey related.

Leon: when's your next game?

Oh? I didn't think he was actually serious about coming to more of my home games.

To leon: in 3 days

Jules looks over at me while I'm staring at my phone "whatcha doin?" She asks. "Just scrolling Twitter" I lie switching apps then showing her. "Right because leon just texted you" she says with a smirk. "Can't a man and women be friends without sleeping together?" I question.

"How is being friends with mitch?" She asks. Not wrong we haven't talked in a couple weeks but that's also because we're both busy. "That's not relevant" I reply looking to see what leon said.

Leon: see you then superstar ;)

She smirks when I look and I roll my eyes "the wink could mean anything" I say defensively. "Right" she says then going back to paying attention to the tv.

To leon: says you mr. Nhl all star

I put my phone back down and go back to watching the tv. The 20 minutes go by and the pizza and wings come. Before we dig in I take a photo to post on my instagram story.

Post win pizza and wings

________
The night goes by and I don't check my phone until later when I crawl into my comfy bed.

Drat_29 replied to your story: well deserved

S.hyman to drat_29: stop it

We text back and forth for an hour or so before he falls asleep. I go onto twitter and start aimlessly scrolling until I find a tweet mentioning me and leon.

User1: anyone notice that leon was at scarletts game the night after she was spotted with the wags at the Oilers game?

Annnnd the speculation has started. I check the replies and everyone is suggesting that somethings going on until the last reply.

User23: she's his team mates sister I dont think her brother would approve

The only right person goodness me. I switch from twitter to tiktok for a bit before eventually falling asleep.

__________