52.

Lots of time jumps and softness in this one enjoy
__________

Valentines day

"Wakey wakey" leon whispers in my ear quietly in an attempt to wake me up. "Mmm 5 more minutes" I whisper sleepily. "But I made you breakfast in bed and got you flowers" he replies.

My eyes open "breakfast?" I ask slowly sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "Bacon and pancakes with strawberries" he says putting the tray on my lap and kissing the top of my head. "Awe thank you baby" I look up at him. He smiles "of course" he whispers.

I peck his lips and he lays down beside me watching as I eat "bacon?" I ask holding out a piece to him. "Thank you" he says taking it. "Welcome" I reply eating a forkful of pancake and strawberry.

Tonight he has a game but I think he still has plans for before hand. I'm okay with something simple, I just wanna spend more time with him before playoffs start for him.

My team hasn't been doing so good, we have a few hurt players and a few sick players that are still playing so it renders their game play. Playoffs would be nice but it's doubtful right now.

We finish eating breakfast in bed and then go downstairs with bowie and darla following us. Leon let's them outside and I put my dishes in the dishwasher then hug leon from behind "happy valentines day" I whisper.

He rests his hand over mine holding it "happy valentines day" he whispers back. We spend a couple hours on the couch cuddling and watching the proposal before he has to go do media stuff.

Once he's gone Bowie crawls onto my lap while I start going through bridal magazines searching for dress inspiration and watch grey's anatomy until he comes home.

The pre-game ritual goes on like normal and now we're on our way to valentines day dinner. He hasn't told me where he's taking me but I trust him.

Pulling into the parking lot I realize we're at red lobster. Not too shabby. "Surprise" he says. I giggle and kiss his cheek "this is nice, let's go eat a ton" I say. He chuckles "yes lets" he says.

Dinner goes by fairly quick and now we're arriving at the arena, fans walking all over. We get to the locker room and I give him a few good luck kisses before he goes into the locker room and I follow the other girls into the elevator. "Hows wedding planning going?" Alannah asks. "Good" I answer.

This game goes by so insanely fast, hardly any goals or penalties until the third period. Nurse elbowed a guy and that started a fight, they both went into the box making it 4 on 4.

Leon gets his first of the night making it 3-1 Oilers. Evander kane who is back from injury got the opening goal, Holloway got the second.

With 2 minutes left connor scores making it 4-1 and the seconds tick down fast. The fans cheering as la bamba blasts through the building once again.

End of February

The last few games that we've played have been the most difficult, we're on a pretty bad losing streak and I'm really struggling to not feel bad about it. The girls are trying their hardest to be optimistic but I can tell deep down they're giving up.

Currently we are leading the game by 2 with 6 minutes left. We're all smiling and pumped up and full of hope, all our boyfriends or fiance's in the crowd. My brother and his little family included.