51.

Enjoy!
___________

It is now the beginning of February, which means the all star weekend is coming up for leon, connor and this year they're sending skinner as well.

Like last year Leon's bringing me since I thankfully don't have any games. Jules, gabi and melissa are coming too so we won't be bored when the guys are busy with media.

Right now I'm at the doctor, the other day leon and I had an in depth conversation about starting the process of trying to conceive which means making sure our bodies are healthy and we're fertile.

"So you're wanting to get off the pill, is there a reason?" My doctor asks. "Uh yes my fiance and I want to start trying to conceive in the next few months" I answer. "Fiance?" She asks. "Leon asked christmas morning" I answer showing my hand.

She nods impressed "congratulations" she says looking between us. "So you can stop taking the pill today and it varies as to how long it can take to conceive, if it takes you longer than expected come get checked out and leon you should get checked out too, it's a team effort" she adds. I nod "is there anything that I can do to help the process?" I ask.

Leon sits up listening as she lists some ways and then gives us some resources before doing an ultra sound to see if my uterus is good enough to grow a baby in just to sooth my mind. "It doesn't look hostile at all" she says. "That's good" leon says holding my hand. "It is" I agree. It is good. So good.

Once the appointment is over we go to Safeway to get some groceries and then home. While Leon's letting bowie and darla outside I'm putting the groceries away and organizing them.

They scurry inside covered in fresh snow and I give them new bones we got for them and they walk over to their dog beds and lay down chewing on them.

"You ready all star?" I ask looking over at leon. He chuckles and pulls me closer "I sure am" he answers. "Let's not breakup this time" I joke. He laughs and rest his head against mine "agreed" he whispers.

We haven't packed for dallas yet so we go upstairs, I stand in the closet staring at all my clothes once again. "We're only there for a couple days" leon tells me. "I know I just have too many options" I reply. "Bring a couple pairs of jeans, a couple shirts, 2 of your jerseys and some pajamas, oh and a dress or two" he says.

I grab the options and go over my small suitcase stuffing them inside. "Babe which tie?" Leon asks standing in the closet holding 2 ties with 2 hanging over his shoulders. "The navy blue one and the black one" I answer.

He smiles "ok" he replies. I sit on the bed watching him pack his bag "you're so organized" I comment. "Thank you?" He says confused. "Its a good thing" I tell him. "Oh good" he says.

We finish packing our stuff for the short trip and he takes the bags downstairs. We don't fly out until the morning and neither of us have games or practice tonight so we have a free day. "I think I'm hungry" I say rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah? Wanna eat in or go out?" He asks. "Let's eat in I don't feel like human interaction" I answer. He chuckles "sounds good to me" he says. I sit on the counter while he's looking through what we have, we didn't get many things from the grocery store so there aren't many options.

After finding what we want I hop off the counter and we cook together then we sit together at the dining table eating and planning some more of our wedding.

Sweet Nothing (A leon draisaitl fic) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें