12.

Enjoy
___________

It's been 2 weeks since leon and I became offical, the day after we both had practice at the downtown community rink so we went together and he watched my team practice and they let me watch the Oilers practice.

They had a game that night as well but we had time to go bowling before they went on to win 6-0 against vancouver. Since becoming a couple they've played 6 games, 3 of them home games and 3 were away games, they lost 2 out 6 games.

My teams had 5 games and we lost 2 of them as well. Leon wasnt at the 2 we lost so he's officially our good luck charm. Funny enough I also wasn't at the games the oilers lost. So i guess I'm their good luck charm.

Right now I am getting ready to go for a pregame dinner with the guys and the wags. They're playing against New Jersey tonight so it should be fun.

"Babe?" I hear leon say from my door frame. "Oh you're here yay" I reply popping my head out of the closet. "You almost ready?" He asks. "I don't know what shirt to wear, I'm putting my jersey over it after dinner" I answer.

He comes over and looks at the options I have. "That one will match my dress shirt" he points out. He's right. "You wanna match?" I ask with a smile. He nods "of course! Gotta show off my girl" he answers pulling me close.

Right as I'm about to kiss him jules comes in wearing her new jersey. Jesse got her a puljujarvi jersey last week so she can show her support. "You almost done?" She asks. "Yeah" I answer shooting her a glare. She realizes what was going on then she leaves.

Leon chuckles and I pout looking at him "kiss me before i die" I say. He smiles and leans down kissing me gently, I smile against his lips and kiss him back deeply.

Before we get carried away he pulls away "you finish changing then we'll go" he says kissing my forehead then leaving my closet. I look after him and frown but change quickly so we can go for dinner.

The three of us leave with jules in the back and leon driving us over to meet everyone. "Jesse's meeting us there" she tells us from the back. "Kinda figured" I reply. "Ok sassy" she replies.

I dont reply and look out the front window listening to the radio quietly playing. She leans over the middle mainly looking over at leon "are you satisfying her? If ya know what I mean?" She asks him.

Oh my god. She did not.

Leon chuckles "we haven't if that's what you're asking" he replies. She turns to me "what is wrong with you dude?" She asks. "Our sex life is none of your business" I tell her. "You don't have one soooo" she replies sitting back. "Shut up" I reply annoyed.

We get to the restaurant and like always leon opens the door for me. After getting out I grab his hand and we start walking towards the door with jules following behind us.

The hostess takes us to the table where my brother and my sister in law, connor and Lauren, ryan and breanne, Devin shore and his wife, and jesse are sitting. "Hey! There they are!" Connor says when he sees us.

After giving everyone a hug we sit down by zach and alannah. "Where are my nephews?" I ask looking for them. "Different baby sitter is with them" alannah answers. "Oh okay" I reply. "How are you two doing?" Zach asks.