23.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~

3 weeks later

It's been a rough 3 weeks since leon and I broke up, have I stopped crying? Not really, I'll go a day or two without shedding a tear and then I'll wake up thinking leon and I are still together but then I'll start crying when I remember that we aren't.

The Oilers have had many games some they've won and some they've lost. I still haven't been able to go to the home games, seeing leon is hard.

Seeing him intentionally hurt somebody else scared me. I never want to see him like that again.

Normally after a breakup I'd download tinder but this time I haven't, I'm not completely over him and don't think I'll ever be over him.

Thankfully I haven't ran into him after practices because I know I'd crumble. Watching the games is hard enough.

"Scar are you coming? This isn't an optional practice" jules asks. I sigh grabbing my bag "yeah let's go" I reply. "You ok?" She asks. I shrug "i dont know anymore" i answer truthfully.

She frowns "you'll be ok" she says. "When?" I ask suppressing tears. "I really think you should talk to leon" she tells me as we're leaving. "He's probably moved on from me" I reply.

After she gives up on trying to convince me to talk to leon we get down to the car and she starts driving to the arena for practice.

We sit in silence for a bit before I plug the aux cord into my phone. "Please play something other than all too well the 10 minute version or midnight rain" jules says. "Fine" I whisper putting on the way I loved you (Taylor's version).

"Really? This is just a different taylor song" she says. "And?" I ask. She shakes her head and doesn't say anything. I sit back and quietly listen to it play before it goes to an adele song. Skip.

The drive theres fairly quick and now we're carrying our heavy bags in. "Locker rooms 2 and 4" the girl with bright blue hair tells us. "Thank you" we say at the same time.

I look towards the rink after hearing a puck slam against the side. Leon's back is towards us and he's just shooting the puck around. "Shit" jules says. "Let's just go to the locker room and hope he doesn't leave while we're getting down there" I reply speeding towards the locker room.

Right as i turn the corner i see my brother and he stops when he sees me. "Hey" he says. "Hi" I smile and hug him even though he's drenched in sweat. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "Like shit" I answer.

He frowns "you look like you've been crying" he says. "Because she has been and she's tortured me with taylor swift songs" jules says. I roll my eyes "oh come on how else am I supposed to move on?" I question.

We talk for a minute before walking towards the locker room. Right as we're about to enter I hear leon gasp. I turn towards him and he's looking at me. "Scar" he starts. "Leon we gotta go!" Connor shouts from down the hall.

'I love you' he mouths before leaving with the rest of the team. I look down and take a few deep breaths before going into the locker room. "What was that?" Jules asks. I shrug before putting my airpods in and then getting my gear on.