45.

I'm on a roll today hehe enjoy
________________

The girls and I sit in the wags suite watching as the fans start filling the arena. "Thanks for drinking for me" alannah says sitting behind me. I lean back looking at her "of course! As long as you drink for me when I'm pregnant" I reply. "Unless we're both pregnant" she says.

I shrug "we'll see" I say taking a sip of my truely. "Do you have a timeline?" Jules asks. "Kinda" I answer shrugging. "Well?" Gabi says. "I said we could try for a baby after this season, if I'm not by the first game I'll be playing" I tell them. "What about marriage? Is that in the cards?" Melissa asks.

"Yeah, we don't really care what order it happens in" I answer. "That's fair, do you think you'll be engaged soon tho?" Gabi asks. I shrug "maybe, he did have plenty of time alone with my dad and brothers to ask for their blessings" I answer.

The guys come out for warmups and leon waves at me with the stick and I giggle waving back at him. "Are you two ever apart?" Jules asks jokingly. "Are you and jesse?" I reply.

She laughs "fair enough" she says taking a sip of her vodka cran. "I'm hardly ever away from oscar" gabi says with a smile. "Are you teaching him how to speak German? Because I'd actually like to learn some" I ask her. "I can teach you" she says.

We agree on her teaching me some basic german and i agree to teach her some swedish and Norwegian then the game starts.

During the first period the oilers score a couple times. Foegele got the first one and leon got the first at 30 seconds left. "I need more" jules says holding her drink. "Yeah me too" I say shaking my empty can.

Jules, gabi, melissa and i go up to the bar and get more drinks. "There's so many fans down there" I say looking down into ford hall. "Right and it's the end of october imagine the playoffs" jules says. "It's gonna be insane" gabi says. "Oh yeah I can not wait" melissa adds.

After spending most of the intermission watching the fans walk around we go back to the suite and wait for the guys to come out for the second period.

Leon scores again 3 minutes in and campbell continues saving the shots going towards him. "LET'S GO OILERS" the fans chant loudly. A couple minutes later seattle gets themselves on the board making it 3-1.

That's ok. They continue playing very well for the next 14 minutes. It's still 3-1 going into the last period.

I sit back watching the game and jules leans closer "what are you and leon being for Halloween?" She whispers. "Jesse and woody from toy story" I answer. She gasps "that's cute, jesse and I are being a nurse and a doctor" she says. "Sounds.... sexy" I reply.

Gabi leans between us "oscar and I are being aliens" she says. "That's cute too" jules says. Our conversation is interrupted by the buzzer going off and fans cheering.

We look back at the ice and oscar, leon, connor and my brother are huddled together. "With his third of the night leon draisaitl! Assisted by oscar klefbom and zach hyman" the announcer yells through the arena.

Hats start flowing onto the ice and the fans cheer louder. "That's my man" I say smirking and sitting back. Leon points his stick over at me with a smirk on his face then he skates over the bench giving them all fist bumps. "You must be so proud" alannah says. "Oh yeah" I reply smiling.