7.

You're probably thinking 'wow kell you're writing alot so fast' lol I know, I'm really excited about this story and I love it anyways enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~

Game day

I nervously pace around my closet trying to figure out what dress or outfit I'm wearing tonight for dinner with leon and before the game. Still not sure if zach is coming but im sure he'll show up at some point. "Scar what's happening?" Jules asks coming in.

Currently swearing bike shorts and my bra. "Trying to figure out what outfit to wear for my date with leon" I answer. She gasps "wait, a date?" She asks. I nod blushing "yeahhh, he's taking me for dinner before the game and he'll be watching again" I answer. "That's so cute" she pouts.

"We held hands on the way to brew house the other day" I confess. "Oh I know" she says smirking. "We also talked on the phone all night for the last 2 days" I add. "Fuck that's cute, what do you even talk about?" She asks. "Life" I answer.

After she helps me decide on the outfit I change and check the time. He should be here any minute. "How you feelin?" She asks. "Nervous" i answer. "It'll be ok, I'd say take a shot but you've got a hockey game to play after" she says. "If I drink only water can I?" I ask. She shakes her head "no captain you can not" she answers.

I groan and start pacing around the living room while waiting for the buzzer to go. My phone buzzes in my hand and I check it quickly.

Leon😍: had to get flowers *photo attached*

I smile and show jules, it's a photo of him holding purple Rose's. God he's so sweet. "That's cute" she says. I smile and save the photo since he also looks very attractive. It looks like he's wearing a dress shirt. Luckily I chose flowey dress pants and a cute top so we're both somewhat fancy.

A few minutes later the buzzer goes so I quickly buzz him up and inpatiently wait at the door for him to knock. "Dude put shoes on and make sure you have everything, I can bring your bag to the arena just don't be late" she tells me.

Before I can reply theres a knock so I open the door to leon holding flowers. "Wow" he whispers looking me up and down. "Hi" I reply. His eyes move from my legs, up my body and to my eyes "hi schön" he says with a smile. "I'm going to assume that was nice" I reply hugging him.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around me "it means beautiful" he whispers. "Oh" I whisper slightly embarrassed. "Awww cute" jules says. I turn around and she has her phone aimed at us "hey" I frown. "I got it already, its cute" she says showing that she sent it to me already. "That is cute" leon says. "Can you send it to me too" he asks then looks down at me.

Oh. The butterflies are back.

"We should go" I whisper. He nods in agreement then looks at jules "I'll see ya at the game" he says. She nods "see ya" she replies. I slip my shoes on and grab my phone and purse then we leave.

I grab his hand as we're walking down the hall and I see him smile. He slowly raises our hands and kisses the back of mine. "How are you doing?" He asks once we're on the elevator. "Good, you?" I ask looking up and into his eyes. "Good" he whispers with a smile.

The elevator opens half way down to the lobby and a couple people come on. I notice one of them has one an Oilers hat. Oh God. They glance over at us and the guys eyes widen then he looks forward not saying anything. Shit. This should be fun to hear about later on twitter and other social media.