41.

About 19 chapters left! Ahhh
______________

Tonight is the first game of the regular season for the oilers. Yesterday my team had our first game of the season and we won. 3-1.

Leon had practice early this morning along with media and I don't have practice until tomorrow so I slept in then took bowie for a walk now I am making breakfast, starting with coffee. "Alexa play call it what you want" I say.

Seconds later the songs playing through out the kitchen. Bowie starts standing on his back legs and then he starts dancing. "Woah that's cool" I say blown away. He stops after I give him a couple treats.

While I'm pouring coffee into a mug the front door opens and bowie scurries over to leon. "Ooh it smells good in here" leon says putting his stuff away. "Breakfast! Do you want coffee?" I ask. "Yes please" he answers.

I grab his mug and pour him some coffee then add a small amount of sugar and cream. "Here ya go babe" I say handing it over to him. "Thanks love" he says kissing the side of my head.

"How was practice?" I ask him taking a sip of my coffee. "Good, jay is switching the lines up a bit but it's good a change" he answers. "Yeah? What are they now?" I ask. "Connor, me, your brother and then our defense are oscar and Darnell" he answers.

After talking about our mornings we have breakfast and then spend a few hours doing nothing before ordering something for lunch.

My phone starts ringing while Leon's grabbing the food from the door. Alannah. Weird. I answer it "hey what's up?" I ask. "Guess what" she says. "What?" I question. "I'm pregnant" she answers. "What! Oh my god that's amazing" I gasp excitedly.

He comes back sits beside me while I'm still talking to alannah. "Wait how far along are you?" I ask. "We found out shortly after the playoffs ended" she answers. "That's some celebration" I reply. "I'm not denying anything" she says. I laugh "well let me know if you want me to do the gender reveal again" I tell her.

She hangs up a few minutes later and then leon looks at me with raised eyebrows. "Alannahs pregnant too" I tell him. "TOO???" He asks concerned. "Babe I'm not pregnant, breanne is" I answer. "I'd hope you wouldn't play hockey while pregnant" he says.

I shake my head "i know but I'm not, I wouldn't take a test without you" I tell him. "Really?" He asks. I nod "yeah" I answer. We go on to eat our lunch then we go upstairs and have a pre-game nap.

Leon nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck and I press my back against his chest "are you trying to tease me?" He whispers as my butt presses against his crotch. "Maybe" I answer biting my lip. "D-don't do that" he says. "Or what?" I ask smirking.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" He asks. I turn around in his arms "maybe" I answer. His hand moves down to my ass "I'll make sure you have trouble walking later" he says looking into my eyes. "Is that a threat or a promise?" I ask.

His eyes darken slightly and he smirks "a promise" he answers before smacking my ass. "Was that supposed to hurt?" I ask. He shakes his head "naughty" he whispers.

Our heads rest against each other and I lean closer "just make love to me already" I whisper back. "Yes ma'am" he replies moving me onto my back then kissing down my body.