8.

Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon's point of view

As the game comes to an end and we win 6-2 we celebrate and I jump against the boards near scarlett. "Let's goo!" They all shout skating over to me. I've gotten more points in the last few games than I have in a while, I think that has something to do with scarlett.

We celebrate with skinner before going over to the bench then back to the locker room. "Draisaitl you have media interview" coach yells. "Okay" I yell back and start taking stuff off leaving on my under shirt.

They come in and surround me with cameras. "Leon how are you doing?" The one guy asks. "Amazing" I answer honestly. "So the last few games you've gotten many points and your game has improved quite a bit, is there anything contrinuting to that?" Someone else asks.

I immediately think of scarlett and nod "yeah someones been motivating me a lot" I answer. "Was that the same person holding the sign about the hat trick?" The first guy asks showing me a photo of her wearing her new draisaitl jersey.

Chuckling I nod "yeah uh that's a girl Ive been seeing" I confess. Zach looks over from his spot and nods so I nod back. "That's scarlett hyman if I'm correct right?" Someone else asks. "Not gonna answer that, thank you" I reply.

They leave a minute later and i change back into my suit. Zach comes over when he's ready "how're you and my sister?" He asks. "Good, the date was good" I answer with a smile. "If you want her to be your girlfriend she has a 4 date policy" he informs me. "I respect that" I reply before we start leaving.

"Get home safe guys!" Woodie yells after us. We walk out and the girls are waiting for us, jules is talking to jesse and laughing. Interesting.

Scarletts point of view
(While he's in the locker room)

I look at my phone watching the live stream of leon getting interviewed and they ask about motivation. The photo from me holding the sign pops up and he smiles "yeah uh that's a girl I've been seeing" he answers.

The butterflies in my stomach erupt and I smile covering my face. "That's cute" jules whispers. "I know" I pout. They ask if it's me and dispite the smile on his face he says he's not going to answer and I giggle.

Guess we're gonna soft launch whatever this is.

10 minutes after they've come out of the room and I've covered my face so they don't see me leon and my brother come walking out together.

"You killed it out there" I tell them. "Thank you sis" zach says. "Thanks babe" leon says smiling. I hug them both at the same time then hug leon seperately. "Heres that kiss I promised" I whisper before leaning up and kissing him.

He smiles against my lips and kisses me back gently. "Ok I'm out I'll see ya tomorrow leon" zach says walking away. We pull away and laugh.

The three of us start walking down the hall to leave the arena and we pass by mitch and Auston talking in the hall. "Wait, Scarlett!" Mitch shouts catching up to us. "Hey Marner" leon says standing beside me. He looks between us then looks at leon "so you're with him?" He asks while they stare at each other.

"Oh crap" jules whispers from beside me. "Can we not make this awkward?" I ask. Mitch looks over at me "of course, we're just friends" mitch says.

I nod then look at leon "we should get going" I say. He nods then looks at mitch "good game" he says nodding. Mitch looks over at leon "right, good game" he replies then looks over at me. "See you" he says then walks away with auston.

Crap.

We all walk towards the parkade elevator and go down to the parkade. I came with jules but I'll likely be leaving with leon.

"Wanna get victory ice cream?" I ask leon. He looks down and smile "yeah sure" he answers. I smile and turn to jules "we're gonna go get ice cream, can you take my bag home?" I ask handing it to her. "Yeah have fun we've got a free day tomorrow" she tells me.

I nod and then leave with leon. After getting in his car and he starts driving he frowns. "I've got a road trip coming up" he says frowning. "What really?" I ask. He nods "yeah, 2 weeks 5 away games" he answers.

That means he'll miss 4 of mine. "Oh well that's ok, we can face time before our games and after" I tell him. He smiles and kisses the back of my hand "that sounds nice" he says.

We spend a couple more hours together before he drops me off and walks me up to my door. "I'm gonna miss you" he whispers cupping the sides of my face. "I'll miss you too" I whisper with a frown. "We'll kick butt no matter what, I'll think of you whenever I score" he says.

I laugh and nod "sounds good to me babe" I reply. He smiles and kisses the tip of my nose gently and I giggle "I'm glad we met" I whisper. His face brightens and he smiles "me too" I whisper back.

He leans down and pecks my lips, I smile again and lean up kissing him. He smiles against my lips and kisses back. Before it can go further we pull away "good night" he whispers. "Good night bub" I whisper back.

After kissing my forehead he leaves and I go inside leaning against the door once its closed. "You're in lovvvvve" jules gushes. "Awww we're you with leon?" Gabi asks. "Yeahhhh we got ice cream he's so sweet and literally perfect" I say gushing and going over to my spot.

We spend the night talking about boys, jules talked to jesse some more and apparently he asked her on a date. The shocking part is her agreeing to it. She isnt a relationship person but i guess jesse changed her mind.

Before falling asleep I check my phone and see a text from leon.

Leon😍: I miss you already :(

To leon: you're so sweet I miss you already too

I put some music on and fall asleep just a few minutes later.

____________________________________________

I promise a time jump for the next chapter lol hope you enjoyed

Vote
Comment
Follow me