11.

Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my God shut up" I groan waking up and turning off my alarm. After sitting up I realize Leon's not next to me but then I smell bacon. I wipe my eyes after stretching out of bed and I walk out of my room to see leon infront of the stove.

Without saying anything i go up behind him and hug him from behind. "Oh hi" he says looking back at me. "Good morning" I reply looking up at him. "Morning" he whispers smiling.

He turns back and continues flipping bacon and stirring the scrambled eggs. "I'll make coffee" I tell him. He pulls me close and kisses the side of my head "ok" he whispers.

I pull away and start making coffee for us then pouring a mug full. "Here babe" I sat handing it over to him. "Thank yooou" he replies. "You're welcome" I whisper taking a sip of my own coffee.

The two of us finish making breakfast then sit at the island eating and talking about what we did while he was away, apparently the guys dragged him out while I had a practice and he sat in the corner nursing a beer.

As we're cleaing up and putting the dishes away jules comes out from her room wiping her eyes. "Morning" i cheer pouring her a cup of coffee and she groans then looks at leon and smirks. "Good morning to you too" she replies.

"We're gonna be out all day, hope you don't mind me stealing her" leon tells her. "Go right ahead" she replies taking sips of her coffee. I smile and side hug leon "I'm going to get ready" i tell him. "Ok we'll go to my place after so I can change there" he says playing with the hair on the back of my neck.

I go over to my closet and change into Jean's, a random tshirt and I grab an oilers hoodie on my way out of the my room. "Ready?" Leon asks as I'm putting on my boots. "Yeah" I answer grabbing my purse and making sure I have everything I need.

He grabs my hand on our way over to the elevator and I start swinging our arms in between us and he chuckles "you're cute" he comments making my face heat up and I blush. "Oh stop" I reply. "Never" he responds.

While were on our way down to his car I rest my head against his shoulder and hold his hand gently. "So public skate then lunch?" He suggests. "Sounds good to me" I reply. He smiles "good, they've got skate rental at the rink so we don't have to worry about our skates" he tells me. "Ok" I whisper.

_________

"Leon catch up you slow poke!" I yell at him while I skate. "Slow down" he yells back. I laugh and stop so he can catch up, he skates by and grabs my hand pulling me along with him.

We continue skating hand in hand before the public skate ends. "That was fun" leon says smiling. "I agree" I reply smiling back. We finish changing into our shoes then give our skates back. "Hungry?" Leon asks. "Yes very" I answer.

He nods and pulls me close "let's go eat then" he whispers. "Let's gooo" I cheer excitedly. He chuckles "yes lets goo" he says. He opens the car door for me and I hop in "kiss please" I request. "Oh how could I forget" he says leaning in and pecking my lips. "That's what I thought" I reply.

After getting in and starting to drive he holds my hand and occasionally kisses the back of it. The drive is filled with the radio playing and obnoxious singing by the both of us.

Lunch goes by quickly then we go back to my place. Jules gone when we get back, weird. "She's probably with jesse" leon says resting his hand on my back. "What makes you think that?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"When he was drunk he was whining about missing jules so I'm assuming he came to get her when she woke up" he answers. "Yeah you're probably right" I reply plopping on the couch. "Come sit" I pat the seat beside me.

He smiles and sits next to me "movie marathon?" He asks. "How about we just talk" I suggest. "Okay, what do you wanna talk about?" He asks seeming concerned. I think about how to word what I want to say for a minute before spewing it out "Where do you see this going?".

Our eyes stay connected and he smiles "well I was hoping you'd be my girlfriend" he says. "Buuut your brother told me about your rule" he adds.

I've been thinking about that rule lately. Normally I'd stick to it but it feels like I've known leon forever, and I know I'm crazy for feeling this strongly towards him after such a short amount of time but I can't help it.

My brain takes over and i don't say anything I just smile then peck his lips. "Fuck the rule" I whisper. "Are you sure? I had the next two dates fully prepared" he asks. "Wait what were they?" I ask curiously. "Bowling was gonna be the next one and then go cart racing" he answers.

That sounds fun. "We can still do what you have planned" I pout. "So you'll be my girlfriend?" He asks. I nod happily "of course" I answer. "Oh thank god" he says letting out a deep breath.

"I saw your exit interview" I tell him. His face turns to a dusty pink when he realizes why i said that "oh" he whispers. I giggle and rest my hand on his cheek "it's ok I liked how it sounded" I reassure him.

He turns looking down into my eyes "yeah?" He asks. I nod happily "yeah and I like seeing you smile" I add. "You're gonna make me blush" he says. Without saying anything I move onto his lap facing him. "Never gonna stop" I whisper.

Right as he's about to lean in my phone starts ringing. Dang it.

I move off of his lap and check my phone to see who the hell is calling me.

Zach

After letting out an annoyed groan i answer it. "What up?" I question. "What are you doing right now?" He asks. "Well I was about to kiss my boyfriend when you called soooo" I answer.

He gasps "boyfriend?" He asks. "Leon asked and I'm breaking my rule" I answer simply. "Ah ha I knew he'd get you to break your rule" he replies. I roll my eyes but smile "yeah whatever" I respond. "Anyways what do you want?" I ask. "Can you baby sit for just a couple hours?" He asks.

Dang it. I can't say no to baby sitting, I'm trying to the best aunt ever. "Finnnne" i give in. "Great, We're only going for dinner" he says. "You're lucky I love your kids" I reply. "Thank yooou" he says before i hang up.

Leon raises his eyebrows "what did he want?" He asks. "Wants me to baby sit for a couple hours" I answer frowning. "We can do it together" he says rubbing circles on the back of my hand. "You'd do that?" I ask. He nods "I love kids" he answers.

Well he definitely is perfect dang.

"If you're sure then okay" I give in. He nods smiling "of course" he says. There's still a couple hours until we have to go over to zachs so we cuddle and i put on new girl. Through out the episode we occasionally share a kiss.

______________________________________

I'm honestly just winging this story lol hope you liked this chapter

Vote
Comment
Follow me