47.

This very long chapter and it switches point of view throughout the chapter hehehe enjoy!
___________

Leon's point of view

The last 2 weeks of hockey have been tough since evander was injured. We've had 6 games and have lost 4 of them. It's frustrating but I know we can get passed it.

I use to get mad but I've learnt to get over it fairly quickly all because of scar. Her team is still doing amazing, they've only lost a couple games so far this season which isn't surprising at all.

"Babe? Where are you?" Scar asks from downstairs. "Upstairs!" I answer staring at the ring in the box. I hear her start coming upstairs so I quickly put the box in the side table. She pops her head in the door "hi" she says. "Hi" I reply holding my arms out for a hug.

She smiles coming in and wrapping her arms around my waist. "How was the spa?" I ask cupping her face. "Good, look at my nails" she says holding her hands up.

Navy blue with glitter. "Very pretty" I reply. "Thank you for today" she says leaning up and pecking my lips. "Of course" I whisper kissing her forehead. "Your hairs nice too" I say touching it.

Scarlett's point of view

Earlier on in the day

I give leon another kiss before leaving the house and getting into gabi's car. "Ready for the day of fun?" She asks from the front. "Yeah you ready?" Jules asks. "Yup!" I answer getting comfortable.

Gabi, jules, melissa and I are going to get our nails done and our hair done. Leon suggested it after we lost the last game. It was a tough loss so I agreed.

"Can we get starbucks first?" Melissa asks. "Duh" gabi answers driving. "So we're winning tomorrow right?" I ask them. "Yes cap" they say at the same time. I smile proudly and look out the window while listening to the music jules chose to play.

We get to Starbucks and get our drinks then gabi drives us over to the nail salon. The four of us sitting in the comfortable pedicure chairs after choosing the colours.

The nice ladies start working on our feet and our hands at the same time. "So do you have boyfriends?" The one working on my manicure asks. "We all do" I answer. Jules coughs and holds up her hand "I'm engaged" she says.

She gasps "oh wow very shiny" jill says. "I agree" jules says looking at it. "How long have you been with your boyfriend?" Jill asks me while the others are talking with their girls. "Just over a year" I answer.

After our nails have dried and we've paid gabi drives us over to the old spaghetti factory for lunch. "So what's everyones plans for new years?" Melissa asks looking at her phone. "Not sure, why?" I ask. "Kailer wants to go to paris with the guys" she answers.

"Paris? I can ask leon if he wants to go" I reply. "I'll ask oscar" gabi says. "I'm sure jesse would be down too" jules says. While waiting for our waitress to come by we plan the trip to paris and text our men to let them know. "Hi ladies how may I help you today?" Our waitress asks.