Chapter 13

Somewhere in Alaska,
11:05 pm.

"Dante,my boy!"

He hissed hysterically and continued smoking. He then tapped the cigarette butt on the ashtray.

He reached out to the mini table in front of him,bending over a bit to pick the glass half-filled with whisky and lifted it to his lips as he took a swig.

He took a deep shot of the cigarettes as he moved his index finger,signalling his boys to bring the culprit forward.

He then released the smoke right into his face,causing the culprit to cough.

He chuckled loudly and took another swig of his whisky.

"You imbecile! You knew better than trying to outsmart me. You thought I wouldn't find out,huh?"

"How brave of you son."

He stated and laughed hysterically once more. He motioned for his glass to be topped up with the whisky.

"I'm sorry boss. I never-"

Before the culprit could say more, He motioned for the bodyguards to kick him.

"Owwww!"

The culprit winced in pain and fell to his knees right in front of him. Blood oozed from his nostrils.

They kicked him again and his mouth had a cut.

"Oh dear Dante. You caused all of this. And you thought you could get away with all of these?"

"I thought you were smarter than this. But it appears you're very dumb."

He then pulled out a gun from out of nowhere and pointed it at the culprit.
The culprit's eyes widened as he started begging for mercy.

"It's rather unfortunate that you'd be making an early trip to hell. Greet Lucifer for me, will you?"He said and laughed again. The laugh was filled with pure rage and evil.

"Goodbye Dante."

He presse the trigger and released it.

Boom!

"Clean this mess up,boys."

                          □□□□□□□

How was this mafia scene?
Lolx...
XOXO💙.