2 | None Of You Have Met Him Before

09.03.2024📍

"Hey where are you? Have you packed your bags yet?" Hobi asks to his friend on the call.

"I've just convinced my appa to let me attend hyung's wedding. He was not giving me permission to go this far, all alone. Why did you have to fly before me Hobi hyung!!!"

Hobi chuckles. He didn't mean to abandon Jimin. But the groom needed him for wedding preparations. "Ohoo Jimin-ah... I'll be at the airport to receive you okay. Tell Uncle that you won't get lost."

Jimin huffs, but then releases a sigh, "Okay, I'm starting the packing now. I have a flight tomorrow morning. Be there to receive me at 10AM hyung... Don't be late!"

"Ohkay okay.... Oh- wait Namjoon is calling me. He might need something. Okay Bye Jimin-ah, send me a text when you board the flight."

.

"Hoba... Jin's friends have arrived at the airport, they are just checking out, can you please allot a room for them? There are two of them..." Namjoon asks in a hurry. He is too busy with the wedding arrangements and looking after the guests arrival.

"Don't worry... I'll do that. You go check other things."

"Thanks friend!"

"Ah. Btw do I know any of them? My room is not occupied right now. And I know Jimin won't share the room with me."

"For that... May be you have heard about Yoongi before. You have even met him one or two times when I was dating..."

"Oh yeah I remember. Cool... I'll allot them my room..."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Jin Hyunnnggggggggggg"
Jin turns to see his two friends at the door, while the staff takes their luggage to Hobi's room. He opens his arms wide to hug the baby of the group.

"My Taehyungiieee"
Tae opens his arms too, and dramatically moves towards Jin. "My Jin hyung... I'm finally here to witness the most beautiful thing..."

The two share a hug, while Yoongi shakes his head, done with their over-dramatic selves. "It was difficult to calm this boy down on the flight! He was telling everyone that you are getting married!"

Yoongi tells Jin, making an un-interested face, even though everyone knows how much he adores Taehyung. Jin goes to side hug Yoongi. "Tae might have entertained you for the whole 2 hours" He chuckles.

"Yoongi, Taehyung..."
They both turn to look back at a tired Namjoon standing there with an excited smile.

"Hyung, look at you, you look so tired! Who will say you are the groom?" Namjoon chuckles, and Tae goes to hug him, while Yoongi does a fist bump with him.

"Preparing for a destination wedding is not easy Taehyung! It's so hectic! Now that you are here, help Hobi with whatever he needs."

Hobi came down from the first floor after making the necessary arrangements in his room for the two. Yoongi does a fist bump with him too, and Hobi shakes hands with Taehyung, meeting him for the first time.

"Hello I'm Hoseok, Namjoon's childhood friend. You can call me Hobi."
"Nice to meet you Hobi Hyung, I have heard about you may be two-three times from Yoongi Hyung. I'm Taehyung."

Jhope takes a side glance at Yoongi. He didn't know he was being talked about from the male's mouth. "Really Yoongi? It's an honor" he chuckles.

Hobi shows them their room. "You two are roommates with me for the next 4 days."