55 | Intimacy Isn't About Just Sex

12.05.2024📍

When Jungkook comes out of the washroom, clad in his night dress, drying his hair with a towel, he sees Jimin entering the room.

Jimin closes the door, and locks it before walking to Jungkook with purpose, his steps a bit uncoordinated.

"Jimin?" Jungkook asks amused.
"Shh..." Jimin ends up in his arms.

Jungkook looks at him fondly, his cheeks are colored red, his eyes are droopy.

Jimin suddenly grabs his wrists and wraps his arms around his own back, inching closer at the same time.

"Love, what are you doing?" Jungkook asks in a deep low voice, holding him steady in his strong arms.
"Tae says we are not intimate enough because we've never had sex" Jimin pouts.

A strange current runs past Jungkook's stomach at his words. He leans a bit closer and takes a sniff at Jimin's mouth.
"What have you taken?" He asks.

"Here..." Ignoring his question, Jimin slowly parts away, "We need to get rid of these right..." He starts to unbutton his shirt.

Jungkook tries hard to not get too much excited and stops him from taking his clothes off when he's drunk talking.
"Jimin, listen to me, you need to sleep, okay?"

"I need to sleep with you Jungkook! We haven't slept like that till now! I need to do that. Because I want to get more intimate with you-"
Jungkook shuts him up with a quick peck to his mouth.

But it ignites a fire in Jimin's heart, he stands on his tippi toes and crashes their lips together.

Jungkook growls low in his throat before tilting his face and deepening the kiss. He cups his jaw with one hand, while the other remains cuddled in the curve of Jimin's waist.

Jimin cups his neck with both hands as he moves his lips in total sync to Jungkook's lips, both panting in each other's mouth, their bodies shake with thrill.

With a long inhale of air, they part away. Jungkook immediately sweeps him off the floor and takes him to their bed.

Placing him down, he hovers above him.
For a long heated moment, their eyes meet.

Jimin's gaze is diluted, but it's still full of love for him. Jungkook even sees longing in his beautiful eyes.

While Jungkook's gaze is fond, yet intense. He loves this man a bit too much. He loves him so much.

"Sleep with me.." Jimin whispers, barely audible. Jungkook's heart skips a beat, he leans closer to softly kiss his upper lip before coming back in the same position.

Their eyes lock again. "I'm ready for it, really..." Jimin whispers again.

Jungkook's breathing gets heavy, he leans closer to kiss his bottom lip this time and leaves a trail of open mouthed kisses down his chin.

He lowers himself down on Jimin's body, who moans lowly in his throat.

Jungkook cups his neck. Circling his thumb in the dip of his collar bone, he encloses the skin on his neck on the other side into his lips.

Jimin closes his eyes immediately, his fists clenching around the towel draped in his neck.

Jungkook slowly grazes the skin with his mouth, he nuzzles his neck column, kissing different spots before stopping at the one where Jimin gasped.

He kisses the same spot again and again, sucking on it occasionally until it gets dark red in color. He kisses it before trailing the kisses back to his mouth.