21 | Strictly Business Relationship

10.04.2024📍

"Where are we going?" Jimin asks once in the car.
"It's a surprise, can I tie something on your eyes?"

Jimin's stomach flips. He slowly nods his head. Jungkook gives him a smile before pulling out a satin cloth from his pocket.

He sees Jimin biting his lips and ignores the flutters in his own stomach before leaning ahead. Adjusting the cloth on his eyes, he gently ties it behind his head.

He can't help but bite his own lips at the sight in front of him. Jimin looks so-- so sinfully beautiful with his eyes covered in red satin.

Jungkook has to shake his head to get it back on the right track.

"Seatbelt..." He mutters, breathing heavily.

Jimin aimlessly reaches out for it, "I should've done it before you--"
Jungkook leans closer again and they both grab the belt at the same time.

"Leave it..." Jungkook whispers on his mouth, getting lost in their proximity for a mere second before Jimin's hand slipping away from under his palm brings him back to reality.

Something's definitely wrong with him.

He shakes his head with a smile before fastening his seatbelt, missing to notice how much Jimin was blushing at their closeness.

"Let's go..."

°

"Are you ready..." Jungkook asks as he stops the car and exits to come towards Jimin's side.

He carefully removes his seatbelt before holding his hand and guiding him out of the car.

"Where are we?.. It's embarrassing to walk blindfolded.." Jimin mutters.

"Is it... Lemme.." Jungkook trails off before standing in front of him. He removes the cloth.

Jimin slowly opens his eyes and, looking at his house in front, almost squeals in joy. He threads their fingers together and looks above at Jungkook with an eye-blinding smile.

"How did you..?"
"I was with your dad when he received your call... I heard you.."

"Thankyouuuu..." He stretches the word looking between him & his home.
"I really like you" He whispers smiling.

Jungkook's heart skips a beat. It's not the first time he's hearing it from Jimin, but definitely the first time he's letting the words sink in.

Jimin's eyes pop-open slightly when he realises what he has said, and turns to speed walk into his house.

Jungkook releases the breath he was holding and follows Jimin with a whipped smile.

"Appaaaaaa..." Jimin runs into his dad's arms. "I missed youuuu..." Jungkook chuckles hearing him.

"It's been just 3 days!" Mr. Park chuckles too.

They settle into the living room for a while, then have their dinner.

Before they know it, it's time to go back.