49 | Don't Do Anything To Him!!!

08.05.2024📍

"Welcome to the Icon24, please submit your mobile phones at the reception"

They bow at each other, and Jungkook takes his time looking at the receptionist.

"Didn't he look familiar?" He asks to no one in particular.
"Who?" Jimin turns around to look at everyone there.

"That receptionist... I've seen him somewhere"
"Umm... I can't remember..."

Jimin Jungkook, along with their two bodyguards submit their phones at the reception before finding their way to the event hall.

They meet Namjoon in the front, who tells them Jin & Tae are behind the stage for getting their cards and ballot numbers.

Jimin has never been to such an event before so he was really excited. Taehyung came back after a wait of half an hour.

"Hey Jimin! Do you wanna go back stage? Jin Hyung is preparing for his turn... You can see all his models with his latest designs before others!!" He exclaims excitedly.

"They'll be here in like next ten minutes?" Jungkook speaks with a snort.
"I wanna go meet Jin hyung!!" Jimin clutches his fists in the air, feeling the thrill in his whole body.

Taehyung chuckles and sticks his tongue out at Jungkook who yells "I'm also coming then!"
Namjoon rolls his eyes in the background.

"You wait with Joon hyung! I'll bring your Jimin back, okay!" Taehyung grabs Jimin's hands and drags him behind the stage.

Jin welcomes him with a hug and proudly showcases his designs. Jimin looks starey eyed at everyone.

"Mr. Kim. Your team A is looking for you." Someone from the organising team informs him after a while.
"Coming!"
"Jimin, let's go, I'll give you back to Jungkook"

Jimin chuckles at the hand gestures he was doing, as if he's giving some grains to Jungkook.

"I'll go back myself. You stay here."
"Oh no no! I'm not taking risks here! That man is hella dangerous when it comes to you. Let me take you there."

"Tae... You are exaggerating too much!" Jimin shakes his head with a laugh. But it feels so flattering to hear such words.
"Oh trust me, I'm saying the truth."

After leaving Jimin with Jungkook & Namjoon, Tae runs back to his team and starts getting his makeup done.

"Namjoon Hyung... Can you keep an eye on Jimin, I forgot to ask Tae something?" Jungkook whispers in his ears.
"What has gotton into you? You sound like Uncle Park" Namjoon whispers back with a low chuckle.

"There was a reason behind his extra protectiveness..."
"Is he safe?" Namjoon asks concerned.
"Not alone..."
"I'll keep an eye on him. Go."
"Thanks, I'll be back."

"Jimin, I'm coming back in a moment."
"Where are you going?"
"Just a little business thingy..."
"Okay.."

"Hey, are you leaving too? I'll get bore..." Namjoon asks Jimin who shakes his head with a smile. He gets up to sit beside him.

On impulse, Namjoon wraps his arm around him. "How's everything going with you two?" He asks.

"Extremely good... I never thought people like Jungkook still exist. He's everything I could've asked for in a man."

"I'm happy for you Minie" Namjoon smiles tilting his head, his dimples show from his side.

.

"I asked you for some names?"
"Oh right. It's in my phone... Pass me that bag"
"Are you guys allowed to have your phones?"
"Yes, only the audience isn't allowed"
"Oh"