6 | JK Should Thank Him For That

13.03.2024📍

"Jin hyung wants to have a couple-dance with you so that I can click some pre-wedding pictures..." Taehyung whispers in Namjoon's ear.

He found him in the back lawn, busy on a call, and waited for him to be done with it before taking him back into the house.

He also took an icecream cone on his way back.

On the other hand, Jin was touching up his look when Jungkook came to him. He convinced him to meet Namjoon for a couple dance in the hall.

'He's so romantic...' Jin's heart fluttered with the thought of Namjoon wanting to do so.

Yoongi saw how Taehyung sneakily spilled some icecream from above and shook his head fondly, snorting at his mischievousness.

Jhope played light music to set the mood while Taehyung dimmed the lights a little bit. He stood at a distance with his camera ready to take pictures.

Jin smiles beautifully, walking with small steps towards Namjoon whose dimples were on full display due to smiling wide as well.

Jungkook stands beside Taehyung, checking the angle of his camera. He looks above to signal Jhope & Yoongi to be ready, who give him a thumbs up and focus on the couple again.

Jungkook's gaze lands on something spilled on the floor. He rolls his eyes at Taehyung whose eyes were already fixed at the spilled ice-cream, and he pouted when Jin crossed from above it without slipping.

His perfect plan wasn't working. "That was your plan Taehyung." Jungkook teased him, making him huff. Yoongi chuckled too from above.

The couple feel their hearts fluttering at the prospect of sharing a romantic moment in front of their friends. Happiness radiates through their faces as they stand inches away.

"You look so handsome when you look at me with those eyes." Jin whispers.
"What eyes..." Namjoon's already deep voice got much more deep when he whispered huskily, pulling Jin closer by his waist.

Jin smiled wide, "Like no one exist in this room apart from me.." He whispers breathily.

Namjoon lets out a husky laugh before taking the position, and they started dancing slowly, looking into each other's eyes, tuning out their friends around them.

Others were just waiting for them to hug, or maybe Namjoon could lift Jin in his arms for a perfect moment.

°

Jimin checked his phone when he came out of washroom. He was feeling light stomach-ache from all the nervousness building up in him before meeting others. He sometimes feels so frustrated at his introvert personality.

He saw the message and left his room to go to the hall. He could see Namjoon & Jin dancing from in-between the pillars, so he makes sure to approach them quietly to not spoil their moment.

Jungkook catches the sight of someone coming towards the hall from the back door. He swiftly walks towards them, cautious that no one interrupted the couple.

Before Jimin could come into the lights, one of his feet was on the spilled ice-cream...

//Namjoon lifted Jin in the air at the exact moment//

...and he slipped, an airy gasp escaped his parted lips.

//Yoongi began to cut the string//

Jungkook fastened his speed, and barely caught Jimin by his waist before he could fall, he wrapped his arms around him.