15 | I Wanted To See You

01.04.2024📍

On the day of press conference, after publicly announcing the business merger, Mr. Jeon & Mr. Park announced their sons' arranged marriage to be held in less than two weeks.

Jungkook was swarmed with a lot of questions from the media present, but he decided to keep it professional and asked them to let him have his personal life despite him being a public figure.

After the conference, Mr. Park gave measurements of both the grooms' outfit to the designer on the same day.

The couple can go to collect them on Wednesday, when they have scheduled a small rehearsal for their wedding that is going to be held on Friday, in the same week.

After the public announcement, Jimin could no longer go to his studio for dance. He started training online from his in-house studio.

On the other hand, Jungkook was getting a mix of reactions from everywhere. First his mom was giving him the hardest time of his life, asking him to break things off before it's too late.

Then his social media was going crazy with his previous dates clapping for him. He would assume they were congratulatory & not sarcastic!

On the top of that, unexpected to them, the business world was taking the Parks & Jeons collab very positively.

He was overwhelmed with everything in short.

"Dad... I'm free this Sunday... Can you ask Mr. Park to provide me with Jimin's number?" Jungkook finally had the time to ask Jimin out on a date.

And look at the stupid him, he didn't ask for his number as the first thing, but asked for his favourite color! 'Was this why Jimin reacted that way to my question?' He thinks.

"Mr. Park doesn't want you to meet him again before wedding ceremony!"
"What in the world? How is that even possible?"

"Why is it not possible? Few decades back, couple was not even shown each other's photos when it came to arranged marriages."

"And we are living in few decades ahead dad?" Mr. Jeon chuckles at his son's witty response.

"Actually Mr. Park is a reserved man. He won't send Jimin on a date with you. Oh my poor son-in-law..." He acts jokingly, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

He decides that he'll ask Namjoon for the contact number.

°

"Hi Jimin..."
"It's me, Jungkook..."

Jimin received these two text messages on the morning of Sunday. His stomach flipped. His cheeks flushed red, he covered his whole face under the blankets, biting on his lips to stop that stupidly proud smile from coming.

And it's stupidly annoying to his own self, because what is he? A teenager who got a text from their crush for the first time ever!?

His heart pounds loudly against his chest when he hears another notification. He closes his eyes, but then hears another notification, and decides to just open it.

"Are you free today?"
"Can we meet somewhere...?"

'Good morning'
'How are you Jungkook'
//Clears it//

'Jiminnnnn what the hellllllll. Just say Hi!'
He scolds himself and quickly types it away.

"Hi Jungkook..."
"How are you?"

He releases a sigh of relief as he finally replied.

On the other hand, Jungkook smiles seeing how long Jimin's status was "typing..." He knows he must be freaking out.