40 | Then He Forgets What He Does

29.04.2024📍

After getting keys from the builder and giving him the final cheque to settle their transaction, they leave his office and drive to their newly built apartment.

It's separated from Namjin's apartment by a small garden, that's just 15 steps wide.

Jimin can see three different balconies from the main entrance, one in front, and two small ones attached to the rooms on the right side.

Walking through the small garden, Jungkook inserts the key in the door before twisting it, and with a heavy click, the door unlocks.

"Are you ready?" He asks as he pushes the door open.
"I'm excited..." Jimin replies not able to stop the smile.

He looks at the light colors on the walls, their living area in the front where a couch is missing, but other furniture is already fitted.

Their bedroom is just behind, in the right corner. On its left side, there's Jungkook's study room for his office purpose, separated from the open kitchen's wall with a staircase.

The apartment is semi-furnished, so the beds and cupboards are already attached. They only need to arrange and decorate the interior to their liking.

"What's upstairs..." Jimin asks.
"Let's go see..." Jungkook replies grabbing his hand and walking towards the stairs.

Facing the stairs, there are two small guest rooms with their own balconies. On one side of the staircase, there is a big balcony on the front, facing Namjin's apartment.

On the other side, there is another room. When Jungkook opens that door, Jimin's eyes widens and he gasps looking at the room surrounded by mirrors. "A studio?"

Jungkook nods his head with a side looped grin. Jimin turns back with the speed of lightning, only to crash into him, who stumbles backwards.

Jungkook pulls him closer by his waist.

"I love it... Thank you so much!" Jimin exclaims before throwing himself in his arms, standing on his tip toes.

Jungkook nuzzles his hair and firmly places his hand on his back. "I'm glad" He smiles looking at their reflection in the mirror.

"Let's go knock Seokjin hyung's door? He'll kill me otherwise." Jungkook chuckles.
Jimin chuckles too, "Let's go."

.

"Welcome. Come inside." Namjoon invites the couple inside. "Jin! Look who's here!"

"How are you Hyungie" Jimin asks.
Namjoon side hugs him before replying, "Living all fine with Jin's daily dose of jokes." They chuckle.

"Just jokes? What about my beautiful face!?" Jin comes downstairs, and grabs water from the dining table.
"That's a cherry on the top" Namjoon winks at him.

"So Jimin, did you like the house?" Jin asks offering them water.
"Yeah, it's really beautiful..."
"Thank me then! I was the one who found this location and asked Joonie to shift here. Otherwise how would've Jungkook seen this place?"

Jungkook shakes his head with a laugh.

"Btw I tried a new dish today... Would you like to taste it?" Jin asks excitedly.

"I don't think-" Namjoon starts but gets cut off by Jin's one finger in front of his mouth.
"Shhh Joonie! Don't spoil the fun!"

"Wait? What is it Jin Hyung!?" Jungkook asks suspiciously, knowing too well how mischievous his hyung can get if he wants.
"Joon didn't like the taste actually, he's on lockdown!" Jin gets up from the couch.