43 | Did Your Heart Fail?

02.05.2024📍

When Jimin wakes up the next morning, they were laying on their sides, still attached to each other in a hug.

A lazy smile appears on his face and he remains in the same position for a while, enjoying the slow paced morning and this peaceful moment.

Jungkook suddenly makes a low grunt in his sleep. Removing his arm from above Jimin, he tries to lay straight on his back.

Jimin tries to get up, only to be stopped in his position because of their tangled pandents.

With a tug at his neck, Jungkook opens his eyes, only to find Jimin half hovering above him. Their eyes meet surprised.

Jungkook's eyes travel down to their connected chains and mistakenly down to Jimin's half unbuttoned shirt.

He immediately closes his eyes and shields himself with his arms placed on his chest, "What are you doing to me in my sleep!" He asks pretending to be shy.

Jimin's mouth forms into an 'o' before he slaps Jungkook's hands on his chest "Your sun is after my moon!"

Jungkook chuckles opening his eyes, "Because my sun is in love with your moon." He states in his deep morning voice before catching Jimin blushing.

He helps him untangle their pandents and gets up to sit straight, "What do you wanna do today? It's our first weekend in our own apartment."

"Anything with you.. domestic stuff.."
"Ah. Domestic stuff. What a married couple does.."
"Mhm... Like cooking together, eating together, shopping together, watching a movie together, then sleeping together... I mean it sounds like a normal day, but in our new home, it's for the first time, just you & me..."

"I get it Love. How about starting with taking a shower together?"
"Hh?" The little sleep left in Jimin's eyes was out of the window.

Jungkook winked at him, "What are you waiting for? Let's go..."
"Stop kidding.." Jimin looks away with a small smile.

Jungkook chuckles, "Go take a shower first, I'll check with mom about granny."
"Yeah... Let's meet granny before they go back"
"Sure thing!"

After Jimin takes his shower and comes out, Jungkook informs him that granny with Chae & Minhyuk has already left for Busan in the early morning as they have to look after their farm.

°

After taking a shower, Jungkook comes out in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

He sees Jimin near the cupboard and sneakily walks towards him from behind.

Before he can jump him playfully, Jimin suddenly turns around and bumps into him. He gasps and stumbles back before Jungkook holds him by his wrist.

"What were you doing--" Jimin realises he was half naked and fights a battle within his mind in between looking at his hotness or keeping his eyes at his face only.

Jungkook was obviously having the time of his life.

Suddenly, he feels the towel slipping down his waist, and his eyes widen.

He pulls Jimin closer who gasps again, and at the same time, the cloth falls on their feet. Their eyes widen in utter shock.

"Is that your towel-- Did it really fall...?" Jimin's cheeks turn red, his heart races with nervousness.

Jungkook nods his head slowly with a gulp and looks at Jimin's face who was on the verge of going crazy.

"Eee--" Jimin screams.
Before he can run away, Jungkook pulls him into a hug.
"Don't look anywhere else!" He instructs, out of breath.