28 | Are You Jealous Of Her?

17.04.2024📍

"Is Jungkook in his office?"
"Who are you? Do you have any appointment with Mr. Jeon?"
"I don't need appointments, just tell me Is he in office?"
"If you tell me your name, I might ask him if he's free."

"Oh hell NO! I wanna surprise him! Don't you understand stupid lady!?"
"Excuse me miss!?"
"Where's his office? Is it this side?"

The unknown lady speed walks into one direction. Ms. Lee, Jungkook's secretary runs behind her, asking her to stop.

"Just do your job and don't follow me!"
"Don't create a scene agassi!"
"Jungkook!" She opens the door titled "CEO's Office"

"Who the he- oh Yerin?" Ms. Lee stops at the door and bows towards Jungkook who gestures her that he knows the girl.

"Surprise~" Yerin runs ahead and hugs him out of nowhere. "I missed you so much Jungkookie~" She squeals.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, smiling at her. He parts away. "Didn't know you would come to my office. Weren't you supposed to be with Mom right now?"

"I informed Aunty I was coming here so that we can go home together~"
"Well, you will have to wait then, I'm just finishing things off."
"What? We are meeting after 3 whole years and you don't wanna catch up with me?"

"I'm really sorry Yerin. It was a prior commitment. And in my defence, you didn't inform me you're gonna barge at my workplace. So..." Jungkook raises his arms in defence.

Yerin snorts at him "Okay Okay Mr. Young CEO! I'll wait for you, that's what I've always done..." She mumbles the last words.

Jungkook goes back to his files while Yerin waits for him on the couch, dreamily looking at him. He still looks so handsome even after he rejected her.

°

"Okay, let's go" Jungkook takes his coat from the back of his chair.
"You took a whole of 32 minutes and 56 seconds!"
"Wow you were counting it? Creepy!"
"A stopwatch actually" Yerin chuckles, throwing herself on Jungkook's arm.

"Ms. Lee, you can go home as well."
"I'll start packing up. Have a good night sir."
"You too."

They walk to Jungkook's car after picking Yerin's luggage from the reception.

"It's been so long Jungkook, how have you been?" Yerin asks once Jungkook's car hits the road.
"Just busy in business actually, nothing much interesting. Oh yah, I got married a month ago."

Yerin looks away from his face. "I heard. Are you really happy with your man?" She asks curiously.
"Yes I am, we are picking him up from his dance studio."

"What? Does he not go home by himself?"
"He's on my way, why will we go seperately?" Jungkook chuckles.

After another 30 minutes, they stop at Jimin's studio. They both exit the car as Jimin wasn't out yet.

.

Jimin has just finished packing his small bag, that Jungkook took from his hands when he turned around. "Oh you are early-" He stops midway, looking at an unknown face.

"Jimin, meet my friend, Yerin. And Yerin, he's my husband, Jimin."
"Nice to meet you Jimin."
"Same here..."
They shake hands.

"I hope you don't mind if I sit in the passenger seat Jimin. We used to go on long drives in college time, I wanted to re-live those days" Yerin asks in a sweet voice as they walk to the car.

Jimin feels a prick in his chest but he nods anyway, going straight to open the back door of the car.

"I mind Yerin." Jungkook says before taking Jimin's hand and bringing him to sit in the front seat. Jimin's heart skips a beat. He looks at him, biting his lips.