50 | Everything Will Be Alright, Love

08.05.2024📍

"You know what we did wrong last time? We weren't careful, and left the traces of our crimes on your wife's body." Jimin's heart stops hearing that Lee talk about his mother.

"Only if we had been more careful that time. We won't repeat the mistakes. Don't worry, we won't harm your son."
Mr. Park feels greatly relieved.

On the other hand, Jungkook tracks Jimin's location. The pendant he gifted him has a GPS attached to it. He was just an hour away from here.

He gestures to his father to come a little aside from the screen. "Dad, I've Jimin's location. I'm going there. Keep that bastard engaged in your conversation... It will buy us time. Hm?"

"Don't worry about that. Send his location to Taehyung as well. I'll ask Mr. Kim to call him and tell him everything about here"
"Thanks dad. I'll bring him back!"

Jungkook hurriedly leaves the office, and throwing his coat on the back seat, sends the location to Taehyung and Mr. Choi before dialing his number and starting the car.

"Mr. Choi, I've sent you Jimin's location. He's kidnapped. Please bring the cops on time. I'm already on the way."

.

"If you had listened to us that time and had removed lady Park from the boards of directors, we wouldn't have ended up in jail! Whatever condition we are living in is all because of your wife, Park!! You ruined us, and ruined our last 14 years!"

"Shut up! If you hadn't touched my wife, everything would've been okay! She wouldn't have died! My son wouldn't have to live without a mother!!"

"If only she hadn't been found with those scars! If only that cursed letter wasn't found in her office! If only she hadn't mentioned us in there!! If Only! If only!!!!" Lee shouts angrily and gets up from the chair before cutting the call.

"No! No! Jimin!!!" Mr. Park shouts but the screen remains black.
"Don't worry Jihyuk-ah, Jungkook has gone to bring him back."

Just then, the door opens with Jimin's bodyguards bursting into the room.
"Mr. Park, young master is not in academy!!"

"Where the hell were you when he was kidnapped!? Why the hell did you not call right away and had run here like fools!??? Why!!!" Mr. Park bumps his fist in the table.

Haneul and Dohyun tell him all about how their phones weren't working, and they just received their car an hour ago.

"Your car breaking down, your phones not working, it isn't a coincidence. They have planned it!" Mr. Jeon voices out.

He tells them about the exact location since they do not have a phone and they immediately run out the door to go to the location.

°

Jungkook was driving like a maniac, breaking all the traffic rules. He almost got into two accidents with trucks at the junctions, but he can't stop or slow down.

Suddenly, his phone starts ringing. It was similar to the number from which he was getting those texts. He applies sharp breaks and pulls over at a side before picking up the call with trembling fingers and a bated breath.

But there was no voice on the other side, only silence.

Jungkook feels his heart beating fast. He hears the faint sniffles and tears well up in his own eyes. "Jimin..." He whispers.

"I love you" Jimin whispers back and breaks down into tears.

Jungkook's heart manages to skip a beat even in all the breaking down and anxiety. Tears roll down his cheeks but then the line gets cut. "JIMIN!!"