35 | Pics Or It Didn't Happen!

24.04.2024📍

Due to traffic, they reach their penthouse around 11. Then after having dinner, they go to sleep around 12:30.

And after having the longest sleep of their life, they wake up at 12 the next day. Or Jimin wakes up at 12 the next day because Jungkook isn't in bed.

Jimin sits straight looking around the room sleepily. He rubs the sleep out of his eyes and the faint sound of shower running falls into his ear.

He gets down and walks to the glass window, yawning and streching as he does so. Tokyo shines brightly in the sun's golden light.

He hears a notification from his phone and removes it from the charging before going back to sit on the couch against the glass window.

There were messages in their friend's group chat.

Tae: What's up bros?
Tae: Is someone free in the evening?
Jin: I'm working on some designs Taehyungie, better luck next time!
Jin: Namjoon too is busy with whatever Yoongi & Hobi have indulged him in.

Jimin: We are not in Japan...
Jimin: I mean we are in Korea...

Jimin facepalms and mistakenly hits himself a bit too hard.

Tae: 🤣🤣
Tae: Jimin are you alright?
Jin: Are you drunk my child? 🤣

Jin: Tae, I'm also not in Europe. I'm in Korea!
Jin: 🤣
Tae: Hyunggg 🤣🤣

Jimin: I mean, We are in Japan... Not in Korea...

Jin: 😳 Honeymoon?
Jin: 😏*
Jin: 👨🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻**
Tae: ✋🏻😭🤣

Tae: I was literally there a week ago! Couldn't you have matched the timing with me!!! 😤
Tae: Where's that CEO husband of yours! Tell him to come online. Lemme talk to him real quick!

Jimin is typing...
Jin: And what will you do in their honeymoon? Third-wheel!?

Jimin: Jungkook is taking a shower... We woke up late today

Tae: Right, I forgot it's a honey-fucking-moon we are talking about 👨🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
Jin: Language!

Tae: What were you doing late at night 🌚
Tae: Wait- what are you doing here then? Go into the shower with him. It's sexy!

Jimin: KIM TAEHYUNG ?✋🏻

Jimin's stomach flips around. He hears the door clicking open and puts his phone down on the table immediately. It keeps ringing with notification.

Jin: Go Jimin, I'm telling you from experience, it's gonna be gReAt~
Tae: Pics or it didn't happen!

Jungkook appears drying his hair with a towel, another towel wrapped around his waist. He was shirtless.

Jimin's eyes pop open wide, his cheeks turn even more red.

"Oh- I thought you would be sleeping" Jungkook says, his cheeks turn a little pink too.
"Your shirt..." Jimin mumbles looking away, biting his bottom lip.

Jungkook understands his hesitation, and covers his bare chest with the towel on his head.

"You can take shower, I'll order something for us. Also we have a flight in 3-4 hours, we need to pack as well..." Jungkook says going towards his clothes.

Jimin nods his head in the background, getting up to take his clothes and runs away into the washroom. Jungkook chuckles.

He hears the notifications and checks his phone. He reads all the previous messages on the group with a cheeky smile.
'So that's why he was shy...' He bites his lip.