37 | Hey Love. Goodmorning

26.04.2024📍

Jimin was shivering when he came out of the washroom, fully dressed.

He has taken a hot water bath, he doesn't know the reason for his shivering. It might be his nerves, he decides.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asks, propping up on his elbow.

Jimin shakes his head as he makes his way to their bed.

"Are you?" He asks shyly.
"No. I just want you." Jungkook says it before even realising.

Jimin's heart skips a beat. It's crazy how many beats he has skipped today. He's afraid Jungkook will be the death of him!

"I mean- I was waiting for you... To sleep together..." Jungkook tries to explain.

A small shy smile appears on Jimin's face, he switches the lights off before sliding into the blankets. "I understand..."

"Are you cold? Why are you shivering?" Jungkook whispers concerned and leans closer to tuck him into the blanket.

Jimin keeps looking at him with a constant smile on his face. "I'm fine..."

Jungkook searches for his hands under the blankets. "God, you are freezing! Was the water not hot enough?"

"It was... I think I'm catching a cold... I might transfer it, so keep some distance.." Jimin speaks and tries to move backwards.

"I'll be okay. Do you mind if I hug you? All night?" Jungkook asks straight forward, he keeps holding his hands in between his bigger ones trying to keep them warm.

"I-- No..." Jimin replies and nervously bites down his lower lip.

Jungkook places his arm around his waist, "Come closer, my side is already warm..." He says, sliding his hand to his lower back.

Jimin looks up into his eyes with a shy smile before he scoots a little close.

Jungkook easily pulls him even closer, making him gasp silently. He props a little on his shoulder to tuck the blanket behind him, causing Jimin's face to slot in his chest.

"Better?" Jungkook asks laying down.
"Mhm.. much better than before..." Jimin speaks with a small smile, his shivering noticeably less.

"Good. I wouldn't like you to freeze just because I said I love you." Jungkook speaks with a cheeky smile.

Jimin's heart still manages to skip a beat. He can't get used to his 'I love you's this soon.

"You know it's not that..." He mumbles, not daring to look up.
Jungkook chuckles.

His feet touch Jimin's feet and a shudder runs down his spine at how cold he is. "This isn't normal Jimin, we can call the reception to arrange a doctor for you."

Jimin shakes his head a little.
"This happens everytime it snows..."
"Even shivering?"
"That's a first... But we were in the snow for a long time..."

"Do you want me to massage your feet?" Jungkook was about to get up, but Jimin clutches his tshirt around his chest into his fist, and stops him.

"Don't worry Jungkook, really, it's not new for me. They are always cold when I sleep. But when I wake up, they go back to being warm..."

"Okay... Wake me up if you feel uncomfortable at any point of time.."
"Mhm... Will do... Goodnight..."
"Goodnight."

They were tired, so falling asleep didn't take long.