42 | Is That Enough For The Answer

01.05.2024📍

"Guys, thankyou for the housewarming party, we wish you the best for your future. And I think we should leave now, I'm really tired, I'm sure you guys would be too." Yoongi says getting up, reading the room.

"You guys can stay the night with us." Namjoon offers getting up himself.
"I'm taking the offer!" Tae shouts.
"Me too!" Hobi speaks.

"Is there any place for me?" Yoongi asks.
"We can share the room Hyung!" Tae offers.

One by one, they hug Jimin & Jungkook, and move to the apartment in front of them.

Left alone at the main door, Jimin nervously bites his lip. Jungkook feels butterflies in his stomach at the plushness of his lips when his teeth sinks in it.

"Jimin.. let's go inside" He extends his arm that Jimin takes. Locking the door to their apartment, they make their way to their bedroom.

Suddenly the aura around them was different than before. They were on edge, edge of what, they do not clearly understand.

"You can change first..." Jimin speaks and leaves his hand reluctantly.

Jungkook takes a long breath and turns towards him, crowding his space.

Jimin steps back with each step he takes towards him, and soon stands attached to the closed door. He looks around the room with a racing heart.

Jungkook encircles his waist with a small smile, and pulls him closer and upwards.

Jimin gasps surprised and holds his biceps to keep some distance between them, but all in vain as Jungkook tightens his grip on his back.

Jimin looks up into his eyes, blushing.
"What are you doing..." He whispers.
His eyes betray him and move down to his lips in the next second.

"Thinking if I can kiss you or not..." Jungkook whispers back. He leans down blindly and attaches their noses together.

Jimin's breath gets hitched, he closes his eyes with a racing heart.

A smile appears on Jungkook's face looking at his closed eyes and his blushing cheeks.

"I'd like to kiss you without asking permission, but I can't…©" He whispers, brushing his nose up against Jimin's and leaves an open-mouthed kiss on his forehead.

Jimin smiles without realising, his eyes still closed. He fails to control the flutters in his stomach.

"I shouldn't…©" Jungkook whispers again, brushing his nose down sensually, eyes not able to stop looking at his closed eyes.

"I won't…©" He whispers, titling his face a little to nuzzle his cheek softly.

Jimin swallows hard as his hand grips tightly at his bicep. Jungkook brings it in front of his chest and threads their fingers together. Goosebumps form on his skin as Jungkook whispers again, "If you don't want me to.©"

It sends impulses down his spine. His heart beats so loud and fast, he is afraid Jungkook can hear it.

Jungkook closes his eyes before nuzzling his button nose. He takes a deep breath and all he inhales is Jimin.

Jimin takes heavy breaths, feeling dizzy from the fluttering sensations because of the intimacy. His grip on Jungkook's hand tightens even more as he tilts his face a little, only to meet Jungkook's lips.

Their chests swell as they both press their lips together. Jimin's breath hitches when Jungkook moves his lips experimentally. His heart skips a beat each time his lips graze on his.