8 | I Promise To Be Yours Forever

17.03.2024📍

After the hard work of 3 hours, everything is set for the wedding day.

Three Kim's return with an excited Taehyung running to get into the house, with a gossip just sitting on his tongue.

"Yoongiiii Hyungggggggg you know..."
"Let me know too..." Jhope comes there too.
"You know these love birds!!!! They were just supposed to check the fitting and take a few photos... There was a pose where they are going in a for a kiss, but not actually kissing!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG STOP RIGHT THERE!!!"

"Why are you suddenly shy now! What happened to you when you were doing it in front of my baby eyes!!" Taehyung climbs 2-3 stairs while Namjin just entered the house.

"They were not supposed to kiss, but this hyung pulled our Jin hyung for a kiss! I was enjoying watching it but then-"

"Kim Taehyung I'll disown you!!!!" Namjoon came closer, and Taehyung went 4-5 steps up.

"-they started making out!! Jin Hyung even moaned!!"

"You are dead meat!!!" Namjoon ran behind him and Taehyung kept running, laughing.

"I didn't really need to know that last piece of information!" Yoongi says with a dramatically sad tone. Jhope chuckles & looks at Jin blushing in a corner.

Taehyung was still running for his dear life, he went downstairs from other side and ran out to the back lawn from back door. "Jungkook..!! Jimin..!!" He panted.

Jungkook looks at his half crazy friend running. Taehyung goes & stands behind him.

"Jungkook, get aside..!" They see Namjoon in the lawn too. Taehyung laughs cheekily. It was so funny to him.

Namjoon inches forward. Jungkook extends his arm to keep some distance "What happened Hyung. What would this idiot do?"

"You won't believe!" Namjoon speeds up again, and Taehyung pushes Jungkook ahead to run farther away.

Jungkook bumps into Jimin, who stumbles back with his body's impact. Jungkook grabs his waist, and they both fall down in the grass with a gasp.

Jimin opens his eyes to look above at Jungkook, who was half hovered above him, his arm sandwiched between him & the ground.

Their eyes meet for a few passing moments, heat rises up their cheeks and the tip of their ears as their pulse quickens.

Jimin looks away first, he sees his hand placed on Jungkook's shoulder, and tries to get up holding onto it. Jungkook too props up with his free hand, and pulls him up to get back on their feets again.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook apologizes.
"No, it's... I mean there's no need for you to be sorry..." Jimin replies and looks away.

He gets shy with just one glance from Jungkook. His heart thumps loudly at even the thought of looking into his eyes. He doesn't know what this effect is.

Unlike Jimin, Jungkook can never tear his eyes away from him. May be because Jimin is just drop dead gorgeous. Deep down, he desires to keep looking into his eyes which are so expressive and so so beautiful.

"Hobi hyung must be looking for me.." Jimin gives a poor excuse and speed walks away from Jungkook, who can't help but chuckle fondly at his retreating figure.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Both sides of friends & family sit on either side of aisle. Namjoon & Jin walk hand-in-hand to the centre of the stage. They rehearse for the wedding ceremony.