22 | Didn't Marry You To Make You Cry

11.04.2024📍

The first weekend came where they were finally free and together.

A staff person knocked on their room. "A parcel has come for you both. Mrs. Jeon has it now."
"We are coming."

.

"Mom... What parcel is it?"
"Uri Taehyungie has sent it. It looks like a small book..." She speaks as she unwraps it fully.

It was a small memory book. She opens it and her face fills with utter shock when she sees her son holding Jimin in his arms, rose petals falling on them and collected at their feet.

Jimin's cheeks turn pink when he sees themselves from a third person's view. His heart races at the way they are looking into each other's eyes.

Jungkook smiles proudly at the blush on his face, he lightly bumps into his shoulder before going to sit beside his mother with a cheeky smile.

The picture was really taken at the right moment. Their eyes were locked together. He really needs to thank Taehyung for spilling that ice cream that day.

Mrs. Jeon reads the note written below:
//Thank me for that day Mr. Lover. You got this beautiful person as your life partner thanks to me!//

"Did you two already know each other?" She asks, her eyes accusing towards Jimin, who looks here & there feeling shy.

"Didn't we say in our wedding vows. We met at Jin hyung's wedding for the first time" Jungkook replies looking at Jimin with amusement.

"Doesn't look like that from this photo..." She mumbles before turning the page.

The next picture was them on both sides of a bonfire where Jungkook played the guitar and Jimin had felt his heart racing for him. His heart still flutters as he remembers those days.

They were two strangers at that time.

Taehyung's note said: //I could already see a bond forming between you two, how could you two not realise it yourself?//

Mrs. Jeon turned to another page. This time it was out in a garden or forest. They were alone under a shed, it was raining. Jungkook was holding onto Jimin's hands, looking into his eyes who was blushing cutely.

//I wished my life was this fairytale like yours! So annoying!! But you look good together! Huh! So unfair!!//

Jungkook chuckles at Taehyung's note.

After it, the next photos were from their own wedding, their solo pictures and when they took vows in front of each other.

Then came the moment when they kissed. Their hearts leaped together.

Mrs. Jeon immediately closed the book. "I'll leave it to you two..." She stood up and left the living room.

Jimin bites his lips looking at Jungkook whose ears are also red. Jungkook opens the book again, asking Jimin to come sit beside him.

They skip the page where Taehyung has zoomed in on their kissing faces.

The next page was when they were feeding each other. Jimin was so shy at that time.

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle again at the note: //You guys are hopeless. I might need to push you two together to kiss again! But it's cute! So annoyingly cute! I love you guys! I ship you so hard! Thank god Uncles got you two married.//

In the end, it was a picture of Jungkook lifting Jimin bridal style as he carried him to his room.

Taehyung's note said: //I have asked uncle Jeon to click this picture for this page. Thank him when he's there! And for the rest of the pages, I hope you can take pictures and fill this book with more memories.//