33 | Start With A Candlelight Dinner

22.04.2024📍

Jungkook receives their food and arranges everything on the table in front of their full-glass window.

When Jimin comes out, he notices the dim lights, and a few candles lit on the table.

His heart picks up pace looking at Jungkook who suddenly made eye contact with him. He forgets how to breath for a second.

"Hey, you are here.." Jungkook stands up from his chair and walks near Jimin. He extends his arm and offers his hand with a smile. "May I?"

Jimin places his hand in his and looks at the smile spreading on Jungkook's face as he holds his hand tight. "I suddenly had an idea that since we are already on a trip, why don't we start with a candlelight dinner..."

Jimin can't help how giddy he feels inside. That is clear from how wide he's smiling.

Jungkook pulls the chair out for him and only goes to sit when Jimin settles in his seat. "It's beautiful..." Jimin speaks looking at the little decoration Jungkook did with flower petals.

Jungkook grins, "Not more than you."
"Stop... I'm literally in my pajamas..." Jimin hides his face with a shy chuckle.

"So what, you still look absolutely out of this world when you blush" Jungkook speaks huskily.
Slowly appearing blush spreads fully on Jimin's face, giving his cheeks a rosy pink color.

"How many times are you gonna say this?" Jimin asks, accepting his defeat at Jungkook's flattering words and removes his little hands from his blushing face.

Jungkook bites his lips looking at him. Why does he look so breathtaking all the time. His heart flutters at the thought. "Until you accept it..." He whispers.

Jimin looks above at him with a shy smile, "Will you be able to stay calm if I say you look absolutely handsome all the time" Jungkook smiles stunned. His heart does a little thing in his chest.

"That you always look so breathtaking, that you take my breath away every time I try to look in your eyes, that I can't help how badly my heart flutters whenever you are close, whenever you touch my-"

"Stop..." Jungkook clutches at his heart to calm himself down.

Jimin follows the movement of his hand and his stomach flutters so bad. He bites his lips shyly.

"Is that really what you feel... Or are you-"
"You don't realise how my heart starts to beat in my eyes whenever you are close..." Jimin whispers with a shy smile.

Jungkook suddenly grabs his hand, and caresses his knuckles with his thumb. Jimin remains speechless, his face heats up and flushes pink.

"I had no idea..." Jungkook whispers with a smile.
"I thought you knew..." Jimin whispers.
They both chuckle at their obliviousness.

Jungkook's eyes fall on the food left untouched on the table. "Jimin, our food..."
"I'll re-heat these..." Jimin chuckles, removing his hand out of Jungkook's warm hands.

"No. You stay here, I'll do that... It's a date for you." Jungkook gets up from the table.

Jimin too gets up, "I'll help you, it's a date for you as well..."

.

Reheating the food takes them a few minutes, that they spend sneaking glances towards each other, both lost in their thoughts about the earlier conversation.

Jimin remembers Granny advised him to be vocal about what he feels for Jungkook, because how else will he know if Jimin likes him or not.

While Jungkook realises he was holding back all this time because he had no idea Jimin felt that way towards him.

Jikook⁵ | A Love That's Cherishing ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara