20 | Ready With My Hand To Hold Yours

09.04.2024📍

When Jimin woke up the next morning, Jungkook was still holding his hand, their fingers threaded together. He couldn't help but smile shyly looking at his sleeping face.

Looking back at their hands, he tried to remove his hand from his hold. Jungkook woke up at the same time and gently left his hand.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks groggily before yawning and getting up to stretch his muscles.

"Yeah..." Jimin replies with a shy smile before springing to a sitting position. He turns away to hide his blushing face.

"Thank God! I can't imagine how uncomfortable it would've been to sleep with an almost stranger in a house that's new to you." Jungkook says, making his way towards Jimin's side to open the windows.

"You are not a stranger..." Jimin replies looking at his back.

Jungkook turns around with a handsome smile. "In a way, I am... But I will make sure to let you see all of me..."

Jimin couldn't help the shy smile. He tilts his head to a side, carding his fingers through his hair on the nape.

Jungkook softly chuckles at him. "You can freshen up here, I will use the guest room.." He says, walking towards his wardrobe.

"Do you have an off today?"
"Ofcourse. I can't leave you all alone on the first day of our married life." Jungkook takes his clothes & towel before closing his cupboard and turns around to find a blushing face.

His heart flutters inside, "Jimin..."
"Hmm..."
"You look beautiful like that."
"Hmm?" Jimin's heart races even faster.

Jungkook shakes his head with a small smile before leaving the room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Why are you doing this? Don't make a fool out of yourself!"
"Look, we should make him feel at home, he's new here, everything is new to him."
"Doesn't mean you have to cook yourself yeobo!"
"I will--"

"Goodmorning Dad! Goodmorning mom!"
"Good morning Son!-- Oh, Jimin..."

"Good morning Uncle & Aunty."
"Goodmorning! You can call me dad whenever you feel like I'm your dad, okay?"

Mr. Jeon says with a bright smile. While Mrs. Jeon doesn't even look at Jimin's way for more than a few seconds.

"Btw I am going to cook for you all today! After all Jimin needs to know how good of a dad I am!" Mr. Jeon pats his own chest, making Jimin laugh shyly.

"Dad, don't you have office today?" Jungkook asks chuckling.
"It's a Saturday son! I don't go to offices on weekends like you, even you should change your hectic schedule now that you are married."

Jimin looks down with a shy smile.

"I will dad..." Jungkook replies with a big grin, scratching his nape.
"Good! Now go sit at the table!"

"I should help you uncle... Don't deny please..."
"Well. Okay then, me & Jimin will cook today~"

Jungkook takes his mom's hand and walks to the table outside their kitchen.

"What happened to you mom?"
"Don't act as if you don't know!"

"Mom, please let's not do this now? I've always listened to you, please just this once? Listen to me, just this once?" He pleads, holding both her hands in his own.
"Okay... I'll try..." She sighs, giving in.

°

Mr. Jeon takes his seat beside his wife. Jimin & Jungkook serve everyone their meal before they start their breakfast together.