47 | Are You Secretly A Sugar Cube?

06.05.2024📍

Jimin was all sweaty when he finished his dance classes. His hair were a mess. Unlike his academy, the home studio wasn't well ventilated.

He searched for a hair band and combed through his hair with his fingers, airing them a little to dry them.

There was a knock on the door.
He looked through the mirror as Jungkook entered.

Jungkook's eyes, like a magnet, unintentionally, went to his tummy that was slightly exposed.

His heart skips a beat, he immediately looks above with red cheeks.

Jimin ties his hair hurriedly and lowers his hands, adjusting his tshirt well. His cheeks burn red too.

"Are you done Jimin...?"
Jungkook asks in an airy voice.
Jimin nods without meeting his eyes.

"I missed you..." Jungkook states and becomes the reason of a shy smile on Jimin's face.

"I'm free till Monday..." He replies.
"That's great... Let's not do anything tomorrow!"
"What?" Jimin asks with a light chuckle.

"Let's stay in bed the whole day. We can watch movies. Or we can just sleep the whole day?"
Jimin shakes his head "We can try."

He packs his bag talking to him and walks towards the exit.

"Mom was missing us."
"Lemme take a shower first, we can go meet her today."
"I'll inform her right away. Let's grab lunch with her."
"Sounds nice"

°

"You are here, I missed you both! How are you Jimin?" Mrs. Jeon hugs both of them one by one.

"We're doing fine mom... How have you been?"
"I have been missing you really! After your dad goes out to the office, I'm alone for the whole day, and it totally reminds me of when Jungkook wasn't married!"

She laughs at her own tone.

They settle down for the lunch and catch up on each other's daily routine.

"Btw mom, why don't you ask granny & Chae to shift here for a while? Aunt is not here with her when she's pregnant, and you'll get a daughter with you?"

"Actually I was thinking about it too... Mamma won't be able to look after her in this age. I can't shift there unless your dad takes a long break from the company."
"Right... You should talk to granny..."

"Where are your aunt & uncle? I've never seen them..." Jimin inquires.
"Uncle left this world when Chae was 3 year old, so my aunt married someone else..."
"Oh. I'm sorry for bringing this up"

"No, you have all the rights to know. I just didn't think of mentioning it before..."
"I understand."
"Chae will definitely love it here mom.." Jimin adds.

°

"Time flows so soon. You just came a while ago, and now you're going."
"Mom, it has been more than three hours" Jungkook chuckles.

"But I came home just an hour ago! Not fair, you are taking my son in law with you!"
"We'll come again, dad..." Jimin chuckles covering his mouth.

They leave from there around 8:30 and due to traffic, it takes them a little longer to reach back home.

"Dance was intense today, my feet hurt..."
Jimin mumbles entering inside.
Jungkook suddenly sweeps him off the floor.

Jimin gasps. He clutches at his neck, looking into his eyes "What are you doing..."
"You said your feet hurt?" Jungkook walks towards their room.