56 | Do You Mind If I...

13.05.2024📍

Locking the door to terrace securely, Jungkook looks around for Jimin, who was sitting at a corner, looking away at the nearby beach.

Their pool was filled with rose petals, something Jungkook asked from the staff to give Jimin more sense of security when he's bare beneath the water.

"Hey" He starts, sitting beside him.
"You're here... Let's go into the water..." Jimin says, getting ready to get up.

Jungkook stops him, "I hope you aren't feeling pressured to do this." He asks genuinely.
Jimin smiles, his heart nearly melts, "It's just swimming together..."

"But you need to take your clothes off for that.. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."
"I have only one heart Jungkook, how many times do you plan to win it?"

Jungkook laughs. "Isn't the first time you're saying this."
"Isn't the first time you are doing this!" Jimin replies.

Jungkook cups his jaw before kissing him.
Jimin returns the kiss with a melting heart.

"You should go inside first... I'll follow you..." Jimin speaks parting away. Jungkook wants to question again but he chooses to just listen to him.

He gets up and starts unbuttoning his shorts. Throwing his tshirt and shorts away, he steps down into the pool.

Jimin looks back at his bare shoulders & back and works on his own clothes with a slight tremble in his fingers.

Jungkook waits for him to step in, and when he feels the repels around him, when he hears the water splashing, his cheeks turn red, his stomach flutters.

His heart almost jumps out of his chest when Jimin presses his chest to his back. They both shudder at the skin to skin contact.

"Are you comfortable?" Jungkook asks on impulse. Jimin kisses his nape before going to stand in front of him, "I am."

Jungkook cups his face and caresses his cheek softly, "That's a relief..." He whispers.

"I've been comfortable from the day when I got to know the reason behind appa's actions. I'm no more ashamed... Just a bit hesitant..." Jimin speaks lowly.

He hesitantly takes Jungkook's arm to place it around his waist. Jungkook places it flat on his back instead, pulling him just a step closer.

"Take it easy, Love. No hurry..."
"How can you give me so much time?" Jimin asks, his eyes filled with curiosity as well as admiration.

"I've all the time in this world for you" Jungkook replies, his gaze drops down to his lovely smile. It stays on his lips when Jimin bites down his lower lip.

"Do you really wanna swim... Or we can just soak in the water for a while..." Jungkook speaks, totally distracted because of how deep Jimin's teeth sinks into his own lip.

"You can kiss me..." Jimin whispers with a lot of nerves, his heart pounding in his chest. He realises really well that he's nearly naked under the water.

Jungkook doesn't need to be told twice. He leans down to press his lips against his.

Jimin holds Jungkook's sides to remain steady as they kiss languidly. He moans when Jungkook's tongue breach past his lip and licks his hot cavern.

Jimin instinctively inches closer and moans lowly at the way their boxers-clad fronts collide. Jungkook gasps and stops kissing with a sharp intake of breath.

He breathes heavily, his heart pounds loudly in his ear. He carefully looks into Jimin's eyes. His eyes are definately seductive and he doesn't even realise it.