1.10

After saying hello to the hospital, Li Lanxin has never appeared in Liao Chen's sight again, and she has been lying on the hospital bed for more than a month. Although this kind of life allowed Liao Chen to see that her legs have recovered Possibly, but it didn't stop him.

    Before Ou Mingfeng gave Liao Chen the two million check, Liao Chen had already asked Zhou Ziqing to apply for a bank card, and since the pain in his leg gradually eased, Liao Chen asked Zhou Ziqing to bring him a computer, and spent every day in the hospital bed. on 'work'.

    That's right, when Liao Chen was kicked out of the Liao family back then, he borrowed some money from a friend and made his first pot of gold by speculating in stocks. Now, changing time and space, naturally Liao Chen can't be troubled.

    There are four major groups in this world, one of which is the male lead's Ou family, and Ou Mingfeng is only 27 years old now, and has already taken over the Ou family business for five years, that is, at the age of 22 Became the head of the Ou family. As for the heirs of the other three major families, except for the Song family who has not yet had a new heir, the other Bai family and Yuwen family also have new heirs. Liao Chen obtained some information through, You can see the relationship between these four families.

    Although the four big families are allies on the surface, they are actually competitors. Under these four behemoths, the domestic companies can't develop. This feeling makes Liao Chen really feel that it is an illusory world. It cannot be judged by normal IQ.

    Liao Chen was originally born in a big family, but when Liao Chen was 20 years old, the person who made the decision was still Liao Chen's grandfather. Several uncles and fathers simply couldn't control all the things left by his grandfather. The "presidents" in the world are all in their twenties and took over the business. On the Internet, Liao Chen found that those couples who handed over the business to the heirs actually left the company to play around, which really made Liao Chen feel incomprehensible.

    The domestic physical market is almost entirely covered by these four families, and other small companies are just lingering. As long as they are relatively outstanding companies, they will be swallowed up by these four families immediately, and only one legend will be left behind. The report did not hide it, but exaggerated the compliments of the four major families, which made Liao Chen feel sick even more.

    As a businessman, and also a treacherous businessman, Liao Chen will quickly determine the plan after deciding on a goal, and the big reports on the "Four Great Families" on the Internet just let Liao Chen get a lot of news. Of course, These news really made Liao Chen dumbfounded.

    Four huge families covering almost all the domestic economy! All the children of their family are in business! Not a single transition! How was such a family allowed to exist and develop by the state? Isn't the country worried at all about their four major families controlling the country's economy? This question immediately flooded Liao Chen's mind.

    Even if the world is not as normal as he imagined, when the country and personal interests are compared together, when personal interests have already threatened the country, Liao Chen does not think that the so-called "four big families" still exist necessary.

    The economic development of this world is very prosperous, and even online social networking has begun to require real names, which is enough to prove the progress of this world's development, and while investigating this information, Liao Chen also determined his future path.

    First put two million into the stock market separately, Liao Chen began to make money in foreign stock markets without sleep every day, and also followed the trend to speculate in gold prices at the end of the month, but within forty-five days, the original two hundred The 10,000 RMB has turned into nearly five million US dollars. After Zhou Ziqing informed Liao Chen of his recovery, Liao Chen sold all his stocks and other things, and deposited the money directly in the Swiss bank.