6.7

Jiang Rongzhi was indeed reborn. Not long ago, when he woke up from a drunk, he found that he had been reborn. His memory was still stuck in the time when he was poisoned to death by Shao Xuxia, but now he found that he was with Shao Xuxia again. Together, they even vaguely seemed to want to come out for Jiang Rongzhi.

    Thinking of Shao Xuxia who behaved differently in his memory, Jiang Rongzhi immediately confirmed that Shao Xuxia had been reborn, but this was only fun.

    After contacting Shao Xuxia several times, Jiang Rongzhi was sure that Shao Xuxia had been reborn, so he tied Shao Xuxia without hesitation. As for Shao Xuxia's company, Jiang Rongzhi had already controlled it.

    Compared with Shao Xuxia, who was played by Jiang Rongzhi all his life and achieved nothing in his previous life, Jiang Rongzhi is obviously much smarter than Shao Xuxia, and he is better at disguising himself, so Shao Xuxia didn't realize that Jiang Rongzhi had been reborn. He even stayed with Jiang Rongzhi with the feeling that he could finally be worthy of Jiang Rongzhi in this life.

    In fact, to put it bluntly, in this world, there is no one who is not worthy, only who is willing to be worthy.

    If it was Jiang Rongzhi who had not been reborn, he had really fallen in love with the smart and beautiful Shao Xuxia, and he was even willing to come out for him, but what about Jiang Rongzhi who was reborn? He was killed by Shao Xuxia in pain. He had seen Shao Xuxia in the most embarrassing state, and even controlled Shao Xuxia with one hand. How could he think that Shao Xuxia was worthy of him?

    In his previous life, Jiang Rongzhi did not put Shao Xuxia on an equal footing with him. In this life, even if Shao Xuxia already owned his own company, for Jiang Rongzhi, it was just using the memories of his previous life. Jiang Rongzhi planned to imprison Shao Xuxia for the rest of his life when Shan Zi poisoned him.  

   Back in the villa that only belonged to the two of them, Jiang Rongzhi appeared in front of Shao Xuxia. Seeing Shao Xuxia's ashamed appearance, he knew that he had already guessed his identity.  

   "I really didn't expect that we would meet again in this way, Xu Xia, how are you doing these days?"

    With a slightly crazy smile, Jiang Rongzhi looked at the man who was in good health but still looked like a broken wing, and stretched out his hand to pinch Shao Xuxia's chin.

    During the days when Shao Xuxia was in the villa, the food he ate every day was drugged, so Shao Xuxia had no strength at all. Now that Jiang Rongzhi pinched his chin, he was powerless to refute. He just stared at Jiang Rongzhi viciously, regretting it all Why did I get entangled with this person again.

    "You stare at me? Now you know how to stare at me? Xuxia, I really don't know why I treated you badly. I raised you, gave you food and drink, and you bought medicine to poison me to death, yours! Heart... so cruel!!!"

    Thinking of the pain when he was poisoned to death, Jiang Rongzhi slapped Shao Xuxia twice, seeing Shao Xuxia's face turn red, he laughed nervously After laughing, he squatted down and gently touched Shao Xuxia's face.

    "That Liao Chen who has always liked you, I originally planned to solve it, but I found out that he doesn't like you anymore. He has his own boyfriend, Shao Xuxia, tell me, if you leave me, who else can you be with? ?"

    After saying this, Jiang Rongzhi lowered his head, kissed Shao Xuxia's lips fiercely, then tore off Shao Xuxia's clothes gently with his hands, and pressed Shao Xuxia on the sofa... Shao Xuxia couldn't do it at all  . Resisting, feeling Jiang Rongzhi's extremely powerful kiss, apart from being sad, there is a sense of helplessness in his heart, he can only let Jiang Rongzhi do whatever he wants with him...