3.12

Xie Ningzhe also knew about the bad things about the Liao family. Liao Chen had talked about the family affairs before. Although Xie Ningzhe was a little embarrassed to face these things as a "lover", he was very happy with Liao Chen's openness, almost every day. Both were able to meet Liao Chen, and the relationship between the two became closer. Xie Ningzhe also discovered something.

    Since the appearance of Liao Chen, his face blindness has even begun to heal gradually. From being able to recognize Liao Chen clearly at the earliest to being able to remember Liao Chen's family and bodyguards, Xie Ningzhe was very excited about this recovery, but he did not tell Parents, because he was afraid of being questioned by his parents, he could not answer how the disease was cured, nor did he know whether the disease was cured.

    Also, he didn't know how to explain his relationship with Liao Chen to his parents. He felt that he liked Liao Chen even more.

    "How are things going at home?" Xie Ningzhe looked at Liao Chen in front of him, he felt that Liao Chen's spirit was not very good, but Liao Chen was smiling.

    "Everything is going smoothly, and I believe there will be a result soon." Although he came to this world originally for those plots, but if he can quickly solve the plots and enter his own life, it is also what Liao Chen wants to do the most. He didn't know if the system would make him lose one of the five senses again this time, but he still wanted to stay and be with this person until he was old.

    "Is Auntie okay? She seems too embarrassed to bother her recently." Xie Ningzhe also liked Liao's mother very much, and felt that Liao's mother was easy to approach, so he asked.

    Liao Chen continued to laugh, as if hiding some secret.

    "My mother is fine. It's me who has something to do. You don't want to guess why I asked you out today?"

    Xie Ningzhe was taken aback for a moment. He didn't expect Liao Chen to say that. Holding Xie Ningzhe's hand, he stared at Xie Ningzhe with that affectionate gaze.

    "Ning Zhe, I know that you have always been concerned about your family's affairs, and you are afraid that your parents will know about our affairs, but you have to believe in me, I will definitely satisfy my uncle and aunt. Mom said about you, after a while, I hope to meet my uncle and aunt, do you think it's okay?"

    Immediately, he wanted to withdraw his hand, but Liao Chen held it tightly. Xie Ningzhe's eyes were full of surprise, and there was even some fear in his eyes.

    Liao Chen knew that this would be the case, smiled wryly, and let go of Xie Ningzhe's hand. Ziqing, who had forgotten his memory, no longer believed in him like before, even now Ning Zhe still likes him, but But she was very scared, even afraid to tell her parents about her liking for men.

    In fact, Liao Chen understood Xie Ningzhe's thoughts, so he withdrew his hand, just took out the previously customized ring from his pocket, and placed it in front of Xie Ningzhe.

    "This is a little gift I gave you, I hope you like it."

    The relationship between the two seemed to become rigid all of a sudden, Xie Ningzhe still took the gift, but left the restaurant after the two were silent, leaving Liao Chen behind. The entertainer sits there.

    Liao Chen thought, after all, he was too eager.

    However, he has plenty of time to catch up slowly.

    The divorce case between Liao's father and Liao Qing went to trial on the same day. In the court, the complicated and confusing relationship between Jiang Xinmeng, Liao's father and Liao Qing was confirmed, and some people even confirmed that Liao's father had been with Liao's father more than a year ago. Jiang Xinmeng had a business relationship, and Liao Qing also had a business relationship with Jiang Xinmeng half a year ago.