7.16

A sixteen-year-old kid wrote a piece of software by himself! And sold a million! ! !

    This news was like a thunderstorm, which excited all the reporters present. In order to hide himself, Liao Chen told Mr. Wang that it was one million yuan, and one million yuan is already a fortune for other very mediocre people. It's a huge sum of money. Of course, if everyone knows that Liao Chen has more money, some people will try to misbehave against Liao Chen, and Liao Chen feels that at some point, he must control the sovereignty himself.

    "May I ask Principal Lu to tell us what software it is?" Expressing doubts about the authenticity of the news, the reporters immediately asked questions, but Principal Lu was completely relaxed.

    "This will have to wait until Liao Chen comes back. After he comes back from the United States, he will personally tell everyone what the software he wrote is. Of course, you can also interview him for more questions."

    The principal of Liao Chen personally stated After the press conference, the reporters couldn't wait, but since they wanted to report on Liao Chen's affairs, they naturally had something to do with No. 2 High School, so the reporters were also very concerned about the students' education.

    "Principal Lu, comparing the results of No. 2 High School and No. 1 High School in recent years, No. 2 High School not only produced a double champion like Liao Chen this year, but it is also said that six of the top ten in Mingzhu City are from No. 2 High School." Yes, may I ask Principal Lu, is there any new research education for senior high school students this time?"

    What do news reporters care most about? It is the people's livelihood of the society. What do the people in the society care most about? In this situation where the college entrance examination has just passed, of course the child's grades are the most concerned, and some students who want to apply for high school will also choose the best school based on the college entrance examination results this time, so it can be said that everyone agrees. The education of children is of utmost concern.

    "This year, our education for senior high school students is not the same as in previous years. In the past, everyone knew that high school was a threshold for students, so generally speaking, high school education was very tight, but we said that we would relax the control on students, and then To cultivate students' interest in learning, the teacher and the students do the same thing, so that the students will not feel annoyed by the boring study, and these teachers behind me are very good teachers, some of them have already had ten years of experience. Years of work experience, now that they have absorbed the new education method, they get along with their classmates more like a family, so I welcome any students to come to our No. I can have a good grade!!!"

    Principal Lu can already imagine that there will definitely be a lot of media interviews during this period, and the name of their No. The school's opinion is what Principal Lu wants to see most.

    As a principal, Principal Lu maintains the attitude of being responsible for the students. He always holds meetings with the teachers to ensure that the teaching methods of the teachers can be accepted by the students. If the students are tired of studying, Principal Lu will also organize Some activities allow students to relax.

    High school is a special stage in a child's life, and the most important thing in this stage is the pressure that the child faces. Because of the pressure brought by the college entrance examination, students are always faced with too much homework and too much knowledge, which will also lead to Students are very tired of studying, and the last thing Principal Lu wants to see is for his students to drop out of school, so he always tries to make students live more comfortably. In this way, the dropout rate will be greatly reduced.