2.2

After dinner, Liao Chen went back to the room again, and asked Uncle Liu and Xiao An to just stay outside.

    In fact, the original owner was always accompanied by Uncle Liu when he was a child. Later, when he was a little older, the maids slept in the compartment of the room. Whenever the original owner had any problems, they would appear immediately.

Those maids were all beautiful girls with high education , most of them have learned medical skills, so because of the body of the original owner, except for Lin Miaomiao who was not forced to learn medical knowledge, the rest of the family, no matter whether the maid or the servant, all have relatively professional medical knowledge. With a certificate, it is absolutely possible to work as a doctor in an outside hospital.

    Although Uncle Liu's grandson, Xiao An, is only less than twenty years old, he was sent by Uncle Liu early to study in a medical school abroad in order to take good care of the original owner in the future. This made Liao Chen understand why it was in his memory Uncle Liu and Xiao An have always rejected the heroine very much.

    After entering the room, Liao Chen looked at the room. The transition of dark blue and black gave people a very depressing feeling, which made Liao Chen frown involuntarily. He has lived with Ziqing for so many years, and he is used to the warmth. The decoration of the room, and now this room gives people a feeling of suffocation, which really makes him very uncomfortable.

    The chandelier in the room is the kind of white incandescent lamp, which looks very strange with the color of the room. Liao Chen walked to the edge of the chair and sat on the chair. Then he raised his left hand and began to observe the lamp in his hand. Wrench.

    According to the plot, there is a medicinal herb space inside the finger, and there are even many magical medical books that have been lost long ago. This makes Liao Chen very interesting, but he quickly has a dark guess.

    In the plot, Lin Miaomiao left the Liao family without taking away other things, but only took away the ring that the original owner had carried with her since she was a child. This is really strange. The original owner also gave Lin Miaomiao a lot of good things. Although they have been in Liao's house, some of them were taken home by the hostess.

There are still a lot of things from the original owner. Liao Chen has already checked the memory of the original owner.
Over the years, the birthday gifts and New Year gifts given to Lin Miaomiao by the original owner are already very valuable, let alone For some other special festivals, Liao Chen saw in his deep memory that the original owner had given Lin Miaomiao valuables such as emeralds.

    So in this case, after the original owner died, why did Lin Miaomiao secretly take away the original owner's ring? ?

    Why did the twenty-two-year-old owner who had been taking good care of himself suddenly have a heart attack and die when he was alone with Lin Miaomiao? These questions have to make people think deeply, Liao Chen always feels that there are many problems in it.

    Thinking that Lin Miaomiao opened the space after accidentally dripping blood on the trigger finger, Liao Chen directly picked up the pocket knife placed by the table and cut a hole on the index finger of his right hand, and then dripped the blood that flowed out. On the wrench that rests on the thumb of the left hand.

    The wrench is a kind of jet black, and it feels very smooth when touched. I don't know what material it is made of, but it feels like wearing it on the hand makes the body full of vitality. After the blood touched the jet black wrench, The bright red blood quickly disappeared on the black finger, as if it had never appeared before.