1.15

Someone said that love is like two people pulling a rubber band, the pain is always the one who is reluctant to let go, Song Minghe doesn't know why he will trust Liao Chen again, but he can't go against his heart.

    Hearing the phrase "I love you" from Liao Chen's mouth, his persistence was wiped out long ago.

    The two of them seemed to maintain a tacit understanding and never mentioned what happened five years ago, but the dispute on the Internet continued to heat up after fermenting.

    Ou Mingfeng had already announced his engagement with the daughter of the Bai family, but he still couldn't stop everyone's interest in the car accident five years ago, especially when asked by the reporters attending the press conference if he wanted to murder Liao Chen, Ou Mingfeng The anger value has reached the highest.

    The press conference organized by the alliance between Ou's Enterprise and Bai's Enterprise was not satisfactory, and Liao Chen's resume once again refreshed everyone's ideas.

    It has been so many years since Ou Mingfeng took over Ou's Enterprise. He is naturally on the Forbes Celebrity List. It's just because his ranking is of a family nature. Therefore, although everyone envies and hates him, they know that this thing is born. It's a good vote once. Fetal envy, jealousy and hatred are useless. But now? The appearance of Liao Chen has greatly refreshed everyone's concept. Except for those "old men" who have been on Forbes for a long time, Liao Chen, who is self-made, is only 28 years old now. He began to secretly guess that Liao Chen is only twenty-eight years old and has already created so much wealth, so what about the future? It's almost impossible to even think about it.

    When a person is better than you, you may want to try to surpass him. When a person is ten times better than you, you may envy and hate, but when a person is a hundred times better than you At that time, all you have left for this person is admiration. 
    Netizens on the Internet are like this. Ever since Liao Chen's identity was exposed, they have been eager to dig out more information about Liao Chen. Under Liao Chen's deliberate indulgence, some news about Liao Chen directly spread across the entire network.

    Liao Chen, who is an orphan, his parents died when he was very young, grew up in an orphanage, and showed excellence different from other children when he was young, until he went to university. After going to university, he once dated his childhood sweetheart Li Lanxin. During the relationship, he was hit by Ou Mingfeng, the president of the Ou family, in order to save his girlfriend Li Lanxin. He was hospitalized for half a year and broke up with his girlfriend Li Lanxin.

 [Note: Li Lanxin has never been to see Liao Chen. One week after the car accident, she went to work in Ou's company and became the personal assistant of Ou's president Ou Mingfeng. Three months later, she became the girlfriend of Ou's president. 】

    After the car accident, Ou Mingfeng, the president of Oushi, paid for Liao Chen's medical expenses, and once gave Liao Chen a check of two million, which became Liao Chen's first development fund. After half a year, Liao Chen regained his ability to move and left the country. Arrived in the United States. After arriving in the United States, Liao Chen earned Yeguiren Internet company's development funds through stocks and speculation, and officially started the development of Yeguiren Internet company. The first product of Guiren's debut, "Gui", was officially launched to the public, and its downloads exceeded 300 million a year. In the second year, Weike and mobile games were launched to the public. In the same year, Liao Chen officially started his charity work in China. In terms of career, apart from the orphanage where he was originally raised, Liao Chen funded 20 orphanages. In the third year, Liao Chen founded Taobao, and also donated 50 million US dollars in the name of Yeguiren Internet Company during the earthquake in Sichuan Province in China. Taobao also passed the domestic review and officially entered the country, and then entered the game industry. The reason why Yeguiren Company officially became famous in China is because of the 3D game "Nianxiantu" produced by it. This game has almost swept 80% of the players who have been exposed to online games. A movie also makes more Many people joined the game, and the Yeguiren Network Company also established the Yeguiren Foundation in the same year to support those orphans who lost their parents...