9.17

Liang's mother didn't give Luo's family any good looks. Regarding Liang Sujie's abduction and sale, Liang's mother had always been very resentful towards Luo Anyi. If Luo's father and Luo's mother were not both real people, they always helped Let Liang's family look for Liang Sujie, I'm afraid Liang's father and Liang's mother have already tripped up Luo's family.

    In Suzhou, the Liang family is richer than the Luo family, and they naturally have more contacts, so when this incident came out, everyone thought that the Liang family was going to bring down the Luo family. An Yi beat her directly to the hospital, and even knelt down to apologize to the Liang family. If not, the Liang family would not have let the Luo family go.

    When Luo Anyi returned home, he told his parents that Liang Sujie had disappeared, and he had his parents call him and sent him to the hospital, where he was raised for three months. After he was discharged from the hospital, he found out that his parents had gone to the hospital because of him. Kneeling in front of the Liang family, Luo Anyi was actually guilty of Liang Sujie's loss, but knowing that his parents had kneeled down for others because of him, he felt that the Liang family was making trouble for no reason. What makes your parents kneel down? Isn't this bullying...

    Luo Anyi used to be very impulsive, but after listening to Luo's father and Luo's mother, he finally knelt down in front of the Liang family's parents and confessed what he had done. It was almost the most painful period in his life. The person he liked was lost, and the family of the person he liked forced him and his parents to kneel down. Shouldn't we work together to save people at this time? Why do you have to bully people like this?

    After Luo Anyi grew older, he felt more and more regretful about eloping with Liang Sujie back then. Seeing his parents running around for Liang Sujie's affairs, he wanted to stop him, but you thought of the Liang family's power, and There is no way, parents have paid everything for him.

    Later, he finally got another girlfriend, got married, and had his own child. He thought that the nightmare would end like this. He would never see Liang Sujie again, and he would never face the situation that made him have a midnight dream. A person who couldn't fall asleep even after returning home, but he didn't expect his parents to know that Liang Sujie had been found from Liang's father! ! ! God knows what Luo Anyi was thinking when he heard the news, but he felt an unspeakable anger in his heart. He followed his parents to Changchun, and he had a cold war with his wife at night, but when he saw it with his own eyes After Liao Chen, he suddenly remembered the woman who smiled as softly as water back then.

    His current wife has a very hot temper. Perhaps it was something that happened before that made him no longer like women who are as gentle as water. Now, he has a wife and a son, and he is living a good life. He doesn't want Liang Sujie to bother him anymore. In life, he is not willing to pay all his life for one mistake.

    Mother Liang led Liao Chen to walk in front, Father Liang and members of the Luo family walked behind, the atmosphere was a bit awkward, especially when she knew she was going to see Liang Sujie, there was a wordless embarrassment spreading. People knew that their son was sorry for Liang Sujie, so they knew Liang's mother's reaction in their hearts and didn't say anything.

    Going upstairs, Liang's mother saw her daughter with red cheeks and An Mingsi sitting there. She felt a little bad for a moment, thinking that if the Luo family said something later, would her daughter's reputation still be important? Yes... She is very optimistic about An Mingyuan...

    Liang Sujie didn't expect her mother to come back. Turning her head, she didn't expect to see her father and the Luo family behind her

    . Both Luo's father and Luo's mother looked at Liang Sujie who was sitting there, and Luo Anyi, who was walking behind them, also saw Liang Sujie at this moment.