7.26

Liao Chen didn't know that Ke Anliang had regarded him as someone to surpass or suppress. He wanted to develop the full version of the mobile game "Game of Kings" before school started, so he stayed at home almost every day. There is no way to control the American company through remote control. This game will directly enter the mainland in three months, so the time is very tight.

    Dongfang Yan and Dongfang Xi also lived in Liao Chen's villa, in order to protect Liao Chen personally, and also to deal with some things for Liao Chen occasionally. In this way, Liao Chen's life became dull instead.

    Although Liao Chen didn't understand why the people from the Ke family didn't come to him after knowing his identity, but he couldn't help thinking about it due to the tight time, so he continued to be busy, while Ke Anliang in the Ke family faced He suffered the biggest disaster in his life, a disaster that could change his entire life.

    Because of Ke's mother's bone marrow, Ke Anjin's health gradually improved. Although Ke's mother was a little weak, but when she thought of Liao Chen, she regained her energy and quickly recovered her health. Ke Shulin saw his wife and His son was fine, so he was relieved, but the more this happened, the more he felt sorry for his other son. When he thought that he was actually raising the enemy's child, he felt unable to face Ke Anliang.

    Under such guilt and entanglement, on the contrary, Ke's mother was very calm, maybe because Ke's mother really didn't have much affection for Ke Anliang... Ke's mother directly proposed to Ke Shulin to return Ke Anliang to the Liao family She said that Ke Anliang had replaced her son Liao Chen for 16 years as a young master, and she should really return to her home. Even if Liao Chen didn't want to recognize them, Ke's mother would never allow enemies His son is under his nose.     After being discharged from the hospital, Ke's mother also saw the interview video about Liao Chen, so she burst into tears when she saw Liao Chen saying that she knew her biological parents but didn't want to disturb her. She even had a feeling that she was going to find Liao Chen and Liao Chen soon The impulse to admit it, if it wasn't for her husband pulling her, she would have gone to Liao Chen long ago.     In the study of Ke’s family, Ke’s mother sat on the chair beside him, and Ke Shulin sat on the chair directly in front of him. After entering the study, Ke Anliang felt inexplicably uneasy. Seeing his parents like this, he didn’t know why I just feel a little uncomfortable.

    "Mom and Dad, what do you want from me?" There was no smile this time, and Ke Anliang felt that something was wrong with the atmosphere in the room.

    Ke Shulin glanced at Ke Anliang, but did not speak, just looked at Ke Anliang quietly, as if he wanted to see through Ke Anliang, while Ke's mother didn't even look at Ke Anliang, as if Ke Anliang didn't exist.

    Ke Shulin likes this son in his heart, and thinks he is very promising, and because the younger son is in poor health, he wants to train the older son well so that the younger son can be taken care of more, but now it seems that this is not the case , He has already investigated what Liao's father and Liao's mother did, so it may be to vent his anger on Ke Anliang. Ke Shulin always feels that Ke Anliang is not as harmless as he is in front of him.

    "Anliang, do you think your mother and I have treated you well all these years?"

    Ke Anliang didn't expect his always serious father to ask such a question, so he said with a smile.

    "Mom and Dad are of course the best to me."

    This smile is full of happiness. Ke Anliang really should be happy. Growing up in such a family, with parents who love him so much and a younger brother who relies on him, how can he not be happy? happiness?